Epi Discussion Thread || 3rd Jan - 7th Jan - Page 54

Posted: 13 years ago
Episode was ok, nothing great. Infact I was fast-forwarding most of the scenes. And to be frank, I really missed Dutta a lot 😭. I thought they might atleast show some good flashbacks of his, but not even one they showed. When he was there in the show they used to show lot of unnecessary flashbacks, today he is not there and they let the entire episode run without even a glimse of him. I guess we should now get used to such episodes without him . Its seriously so hard to watch LTL without Dutta for 2 days, I really dont know what I will do once he leaves forever! I really hope our petition works and he stays back incase he doesnt have anything major up his sleeves. And if he does have something to look forward to, then well what can we do than wish him all the best .

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago

This week the epi maybe boring , drag ...filled to the brim with crying nd brooding ....

But I loved the way Baji held on ... He not gonna give up ... till he finds his friend ....

Sometimes with a friend u do not need words to communicate ... u just know what to do .or what going on ..

even if ur friend lies in the other part of the world ... ur heart tells u ... if he/she is in danger...Needs help ..u just feel it ... That is the beauty of friendship...

I cannot dream of living without my friends ...But I know if I need them .... They will be there ......

like wise D knows will come nd Baji knows D needs him ... nd That gives him strength to go on

Today epi was a postive one ..becoz of Baji

for that a clap to Vinay R πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. loved him today
Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago
i was just fast forwarding the episode and didn't find it interesting😭
😭
NπŸ˜› was good and AS for caring so much for D and i liked the bitπŸ‘πŸ‘ where she said she would like

to hear the pitter patter of tiny feet in D and N life

so sweet so i hope they renunite for AS as well

anyone here to update? Shabz wont be able too.. she has guest at home.. :)
Hey ....
No updaters? :(
Seee dats wat we get when ders no Dutta!

everyone boycotting the show i guess..so no updaters..πŸ˜†

hi everyone ....

any live updates ?
jab tak mishal is show mein hai tab tak to update kardo
are abhi kyon boycott kar rahe hao sab??
abhi to dutta wapis aa gaya hai..πŸ˜†
hy guys.....what no pdater????