Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I can torelate this onlye one day or two ..not more than that ......

But till then I thinking of  boycotting  LTL ....( sorry I am thinking straight ... too pissed off )
if the TRP fall then they will Get D back faster ........what say guys ...
who is on my side ...

silent revolt or be sorry ( if will not watch LTL till u do )
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

I'm just here to quote a line from Dutta where he explains to Naku about the blood on his hands and the real darkness of his life:

'Yeh dandha hi aisa hai, yahan agar tumhara haath rukha, to tumhari saansay rukh gayi'

Basically I'm quoting this just to say that Dutta can never leave his life of crime, because it has enveloped him. Even if he wants to leave this life, it is very difficult. - the kind of life that he has created for himself is one that has in effect trapped him, leaving no way out- the only way out is death, which Dutta explained to Naku. Alongside other reasons, like Khushi mentioned, like his duties to society, the society that considers him their God. x

Excellent point๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Very true....the life that Dutta has created for himself in this business of crime has in a sense trapped him and there really is no way out except death....maybe that is why Ksh and Rosa put forth the scenario of Dutta being presumed dead and then him maybe taking off to lead a simple life with Nakku.....but that I don't see possible either cuz like Khushi pointed out.....he feels a sense of responsibility towards the ppl in the society who look up to him as their savior as well. He would never abandon them.
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Exactly- but in a way this dhandha is like his lifeline too- as long as he is in it, he is protecting himself, keeping his life secure- the moment he gives it up, danger looms over his head- Dutta has too many enemies, and him stepping down to lead a normal, sugar-filled life is like an invitation of death. It's like removing a kind of invisible barrier of protection from around your body. x Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think Naku will ever ask Dutta to leave his profession. She loves him despite it and has the nerve to take his dhanda. Dutta feels responsilble towards his people and family to lead a jagtap like life with Naku. But from what we have seen once Dutta settles down to enjoy marital bliss he wouldnt really care for his dhanda. He will keep himself as much involved in his dhanda to keep his people, family and himself secure. But apart from that he will kinda retire. If you look at real life...there are quiet a few underworld dons like that...who back away from their profession yet keep their power intact as a form of defense. Afterall the dhanda is more about brute power than anything else and after a certain age that goes away.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I dont think Naku will ever ask Dutta to leave his profession. She loves him despite it and has the nerve to take his dhanda. Dutta feels responsilble towards his people and family to lead a jagtap like life with Naku. But from what we have seen once Dutta settles down to enjoy marital bliss he wouldnt really care for his dhanda. He will keep himself as much involved in his dhanda to keep his people, family and himself secure. But apart from that he will kinda retire. If you look at real life...there are quiet a few underworld dons like that...who back away from their profession yet keep their power intact as a form of defense. Afterall the dhanda is more about brute power than anything else and after a certain age that goes away.

But they keep it alive by making their next of kin to forefront while they mentor from the background....I wonder what Naku might feel about her child taking over from Dutta and entering the world of crime...she was never shown to oppose or condemn his profession.....
Dancingdoll thumbnail
BTW, No chappals please, but when I started on LTL, the first promo that caught my interest was about how Naku's journey of life would be very unique...and in a month, there were promos and articles on how a DON would soon enter her life, who would eventually be her love interest.....

The combination of "unique journey of a downtrodden gal Naku" and "a DON's entry", kinda brought a depressing thought in my mind....That one day this Naku would take over from this DON and will be forced to handle his business and crime....and this is possible in only 2 Instances - Don's death or DON's physical inadequacy....

The unique word kinda pushed me to feel that the last scene of her life would be a contrast to the first scene....She was downtrodden, exploited and tortured...and one day, she would rule the world in her own terms....

Finally knowing the DON now, I hope I am never proved right and like all my recent forecast, this also comes out untrue...
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

But they keep it alive by making their next of kin to forefront while they mentor from the background....I wonder what Naku might feel about her child taking over from Dutta and entering the world of crime...she was never shown to oppose or condemn his profession.....

Naku doesnt judge Dutta by his profession as she has seen life in the gutters. He is a good man inspite of his profession esp Vs people like Morey who are supposed to be law enforcers yet have not respect for the law or humanity. She knows Dutta isnt proud of his profession like say a doctor or teacher would be and has to be in it to stay alive.
But the case of her child will different...irrespective of her circumstance she will be a mother like Babi...will try her best to keep her child away from Dutta's profession as its a path of no return. Also I dont think Dutta will allow his kids to get into the same profession.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

BTW, No chappals please, but when I started on LTL, the first promo that caught my interest was about how Naku's journey of life would be very unique...and in a month, there were promos and articles on how a DON would soon enter her life, who would eventually be her love interest.....

The combination of "unique journey of a downtrodden gal Naku" and "a DON's entry", kinda brought a depressing thought in my mind....That one day this Naku would take over from this DON and will be forced to be handle his business and crime....and this is possible in only 2 Instances - Don's death or DON's physical inadequacy....

The unique word kinda pushed me to feel that the last scene of her life would be a contrast to the first scene....She was downtrodden, exploited and tortured...and one day, she would rule the world by her own terms....

I hope I am never proved right and like all my recent forecast, this also comes out untrue...

And when I heard of the don I thought LTL will be a Chandini Bar like story where Naku would marry a small time goonda who will die fast and then she will take up some bar dancing or prostituition to look after her kids. Thank god so far they havent gone by that route.
Usualy Colors keeps their driving characters intact...hale and hearty...whether its Ammaji, Dadisa or Tapasya. Similarly LTL's driving character is Dutta...so I feel as long as LTL is on-air Dutta will be around.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Baabi never really opposed this profession too...The walk of life that they come from, they see the promos of this life now and then and feel the effect that its become a common thing for them....Oh wait!! The first 2 weeks, Babi was shown to oppose this line when Sethji first entered into it to protect her...and then the whole Morey drama happened....but they warmed up to Dutta pretty easily because of his benevolent heart and never really discussed the bitter aspect of his life - his profession...
Naku wouldnt mind a robin hood out of her child but minus the crime....

I guess then Baaji sounds like a potential frontender....
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

And when I heard of the don I thought LTL will be a Chandini Bar like story where Naku would marry a small time goonda who will die fast and then she will take up some bar dancing or prostituition to look after her kids. Thank god so far they havent gone by that route.
Usualy Colors keeps their driving characters intact...hale and hearty...whether its Ammaji, Dadisa or Tapasya. Similarly LTL's driving character is Dutta...so I feel as long as LTL is on-air Dutta will be around.

Touch wood! I hope they dnt go PS way - "show was always about Naku" et al...anyways, I am sure there are smart ppl to realize that the show might have started about a downtrodden gal but now the onus of the gripping drama is shared by Dutta and Naku...and if I can say, superseded by Dutta...unees-bees, but he has gone higher!
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago