Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

But she cant be sure na since she has declared an open war with Nakku. And she also knows that Nakku is not dumb as the give backs she gives Kala are sometimes really good! So even though Nakku is not greedy for money or wealth, she knows Kala is the one who killed her husband (i.e., if he dies), so why would she be soo kind hearted to share his wealth with the woman who killed him?! Kala would obviously know it that if Dutta dies, since Nakku knows her truth she wont give a penny to her. Looks like Kala took this decision in haste after she saw that nightmare.

Even I dont think Naku will explicitly share Dutta's wealth with Kala. But without Dutta around she wont care much about what happens to it. Naku's own needs are very basic and she doenst have kids that she will have to defend Dutta's wealth for them. So Kala and Dutta's other relatives will get his wealth by proxy.
As for Naku blaming Kala for Dutta's death...I guess Kala has already prepared Chaskar as the scapegoat so people will think Chaskar killed him and no one will really believe Naku if she blames Kala.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

even i dont think Dutta will leave crime.. he not only hav his family's responsibility but others as well.. people look up to him.. and if ever they come for help, he will always be there to help them.. he of course wont say that i've stop this business so dont come to me anymore..πŸ˜†

btw, anyone having problem with tinypic? i cant see some of the sigs/avis...πŸ˜• is it just me or others too?..

Oh god yes! I thought I was the only one! I'm also having issues with tinypic! It's randomly showing so many of the avis/sigs as dead linksπŸ˜•....I had to reupload on imageshack.

@bold: Excellent point....the thing with Dutta is that he's not in the world of crime as just some kind of cold blooded killer....he is a MESSIAH for the ppl of Ratnagiri....the law of the land for them in a sense...so they will always come to him for help, for justice.....I don't see him ever leaving all this.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nureat01

I don't think Dutta would renounce crime unless maybe Nakku asks him to or something....which she hasn't to this day interestingly enough.

Yes it might be the last track in the show whenever that is but I think the way LTL works.....they always look for ways and means to keep the Pagal Niwaasis especially Kala involved....so I don't think Dutta would ever leave PN permanently.

Honestly, Dutta renouncing crime can only be the end of this show.....lol....it can be shown in the ending credits or something cuz otherwise the whole AURA of the character is built around him being this powerful don.....I can't imagine him without that.

If the show runs long enuf I guess they will explore the track of Dutta renouncing crime...btw come to think of it once Naku and Dutta makeup and Kala is exposed...what will they have to show apart from Dutta renouncing crime track? Neitehr Naku nor he care much for wealth...so Dutta might just want to retire. But even I agree with Khushi that Dutta cant give up crime completely...if not for anything else but he will want to protect his people from the tyranny of other dons.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

If the show runs long enuf I guess they will explore the track of Dutta renouncing crime...btw come to think of it once Naku and Dutta makeup and Kala is exposed...what will they have to show apart from Dutta renouncing crime track? Neitehr Naku nor he care much for wealth...so Dutta might just want to retire. But even I agree with Khushi that Dutta cant give up crime completely...if not for anything else but he will want to protect his people from the tyranny of other dons.

Yeah....IF the show runs long enough, they mightπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....but I'd rather the show ends before that.....don't want to see dragged out tracks....Dutta renouncing crime and taking off to live a simple life with Nakku sounds quite "Pavitra Rishta" like to meπŸ˜†......DN are different.....the whole backdrop of crime/violence adds a very interesting dimension to their story and I'd like to see that carried to the end....not dragged into another tangent just to keep the show going.....I'd rather the other characters like Baaji and their storylines explored in more detail if they want to drag on.
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys........I just read Pawan Malhotra is working for star plus serial......now we were shouting for Morey to come back ......does it mean CVs did not pay any attention to Morey's comeback πŸ˜‘ instea we got aunti seema with bacho dutta πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Guys........I just read Pawan Malhotra is working for star plus serial......now we were shouting for Morey to come back ......does it mean CVs did not pay any attention to Morey's comeback πŸ˜‘ instea we got aunti seema with bacho dutta πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dont worry.. we wil see him back..after all they hav to make way for Babi n co to come back to PN.. πŸ˜† so they will show Morey going after them...till they reach PN..πŸ˜†
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
don't u think this track will be yet another dragfest πŸ€’
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

don't u think this track will be yet another dragfest πŸ€’

Definitely it will be.....am sure till the end of week all they will show is Baaji coming back and declaring that he saw Dutta's car crash with his own eyes, then everyone in the family crying, Nakku initially denying then eventually accepting, etc., etc.,.....infact am sure they will drag the Baaji coming back and announcing part itself for an entire epi!

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Definitely it will be.....am sure till the end of week all they will show is Baaji coming back and declaring that he saw Dutta's car crash with his own eyes, then everyone in the family crying, Nakku initially denying then eventually accepting, etc., etc.,.....infact am sure they will drag the Baaji coming back and announcing part itself for an entire epi!

Oh yeah, definitely, since MR wanted a vacation anyway. But if they drag the other characters, what is Seema going to do? more poojas? So some part of me tells me that they will show Dutta towards the end of the week, maybe the Friday cliffhanger is when Seema finds Dutta.
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I'm just here to quote a line from Dutta where he explains to Naku about the blood on his hands and the real darkness of his life:

'Yeh dandha hi aisa hai, yahan agar tumhara haath rukha, to tumhari saansay rukh gayi'

Basically I'm quoting this just to say that Dutta can never leave his life of crime, because it has enveloped him. Even if he wants to leave this life, it is very difficult. - the kind of life that he has created for himself is one that has in effect trapped him, leaving no way out- the only way out is death, which Dutta explained to Naku. Alongside other reasons, like Khushi mentioned, like his duties to society, the society that considers him their God. x
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago