Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i dont think i have the heart to see this episode. im thinking maybe on friday i will see the whole lot together so i wont burst into tears. all is well.all is well
AreYaar thumbnail
Good epi.....the beginning was quite engaging with the action sequence/car chase and the DuJi bits....

I still can't stop laughing at the fact that Chaaskar has named Kala BENAAMI BAI🤣🤣🤣 and the way he was celebrating after "killing" Dutta was hilarious to me as well....what a character🤣

Personally I didn't really feel sad while watching this epi....lol.....maybe cuz I just know that Dutta is obviously alive so the whole "death" scenario doesn't impact me much.....although I did feel bad for poor Baaji crying and having all those DuJi FBs.....and nice moment in the car earlier when Dutta yells at him that one of them has to survive to look after the family......btw how did Baaji's kurta magically get full sleeves? Wasn't it half sleeves before getting thrown out of the car? :S lol

Aashka is such an amaaaaaaazing actress....Kala's bits today were quite interesting to me....especially the tears in her eyes (of happiness I presume....lol) when Chaaskar tells her that Dutta is dead.....and the way she then goes to Nakku to smirk over her victory while passing layered taunts at Nakku.

There was wayyyyyyyyyy too much pooja paath happening in the epi otherwise with all those cuts to Seema/Nakku doing pooja while Dutta's car was being chased by the gundas.....all this 'meaningful' foreshadowing better lead to something.

I liked Nakku's line thinking to herself before entering Dutta's room and the DN flute bg music that I love really made the scene sweet......but lol....I couldn't help but ROFL when Nakku put that GIANT kala tikka on Dutta's photo🤣....btw where did this SMILING Dutta ki portrait magically appear from?😕🤣🤣.....anyways....that kala tikka looked like a giant mole on his cheek like those B-grade movies ke gunde😆

So I guess ab 2-3 din tak crying/denial drama chalega as Nakku cries or refuses to believe that Dutta is dead.....btw I found it hilarious how she was telling Bappa "Main teri kabhi pooja nahin karegi" unless he tells her that Dutta is alive....lol....somehow the way MV said that line made it sound even more kiddish to me....haha
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Yeah...maybe...afterall Dutta took to crime due to Seema...her return may finally be the catalyst to him giving up crime. But first I hope he sends Kala to the mental asylum.

They seems to be foreshadowing a lot about Dutta's punarjanam and all...! But yeah, he'll have to face Kala and Co. before he does anything drastic! After this accident he'll be assumed dead I suppose...what if he remains dead to the world, and starts leading a simple life with Naku as a different man i.e. taking a leaf out of Jagtap's book? Or, is it only a symbolic death for the hard-hearted Dutta Bhau, and the resurgence of Dutta Patil, the dreamer?
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Btw one question....how did Dutta push Baaji from the car without opening the door 😕?!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

They seems to be foreshadowing a lot about Dutta's punarjanam and all...! But yeah, he'll have to face Kala and Co. before he does anything drastic! After this accident he'll be assumed dead I suppose...what if he remains dead to the world, and starts leading a simple life with Naku as a different man i.e. taking a leaf out of Jagtap's book? Or, is it only a symbolic death for the hard-hearted Dutta Bhau, and the resurgence of Dutta Patil, the dreamer?

Agar punarjanam hona tha...why bring Seema in at all? I guess it will be the other way round...the resurgence of Dutta Patil - the dreamer. I dont think the time has come yet for Dutta to be presumed dead by the world and he lives a simple life with Naku....there are too many loose ends he needs to tie.
AreYaar thumbnail

I don't think they can take Dutta away from the life of crime....that's part of the major storyline and what makes it different.....if Dutta leaves the world of crime, somewhere I feel the character won't have that kind of powerful charisma/impact....if he then turns into a typical "businessman", I'd find it quite mehh.

I don't think Dutta the idealistic dreamer can ever really return....some changes are irreversible...there are ELEMENTS of that naive Dutta inside him somewhere but too much time has passed and he has matured beyond that stage in life anyways.....he can't ever fully go back to that.....he was a BOY then...he's a MAN now.

And I don't think Dutta can turn into a Jagtap and run away and lead a simple life with Nakku in the jungle either cuz he takes his responsibilities towards his family like AS etc. way too seriously.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The kala tika bit was cute....but Dutta as pappu is🤣

Yah the gesture was cute.

another Remarkable thing was Kala's REaction to the news .. she had tears!! 😊  That WAs amazing! Tears were not of Joy btw..and i cant say they were of sadness either .. There was something abt her reaction which i just LOVED!  
Asshaka was outstanding in that bit! 

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi - i am not a regular in this forum - but just saw todays epi - the last scene of Baaji remembering dutta and yeh dosti playing in the background 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Agar punarjanam hona tha...why bring Seema in at all? I guess it will be the other way round...the resurgence of Dutta Patil - the dreamer. I dont think the time has come yet for Dutta to be presumed dead by the world and he lives a simple life with Naku....there are too many loose ends he needs to tie.

Yeah...I agree! But Kala-Suds must be exposed now...I mean once he returns!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

another Remarkable thing was Kala's REaction to the news .. she had tears!! 😊  That WAs amazing! Tears were not of Joy btw..and i cant say they were of sadness either .. There was something abt her reaction which i just LOVED!  
Asshaka was outstanding in that bit! 

Agreed! I just LOVED that bit as well....you can't really be fully sure WHAT kind of tears they were....a kind of mixed joy/pain somewhere....BRILLIANT acting by Aashka👏👏