India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Redemption-OS (Page 2)

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Liz, this situation is too good to happen nd i won't mind at all this good thing to happen.

I wanted that the role of seema is restricted to her repentance only. Her role shud be restricted only to the extent where dutta can realise that the sole bearer of his mind, body nd soul is only nd only NAKU.

Nd not to forget, u are fab as always.
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Awesome Liz.......................... Very beautifully written......................
After reading so many posts on Mishal leaving rumours.......................... Its really relieved to read somthing that much touching.................... I m still in dream land............................
I wish i could happen the same way...................... Loved reading it dear..........................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

Leandra IF-Rockerz
Leandra
Leandra

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Very nice liz, Clap
jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
wow...that was really good..im glad that you didnt make seema a besharam after Dutta...he he...no doubt thats how the cv's are gonna show it! grr!! you did a really good job...loved it!

JAZ
Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
nice yaar...but somehow i can't garner much energy today...such action packed episode and it left me cold...didn't even feel excited or apprehensive for tomorrow...what yaar...maybe i need good nights sleep with tashaful dreams.
misssmily Goldie
misssmily
misssmily

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
First when i read seema's name... i was reluctant...
but i must say what a wonderful OS.

sparikh IF-Dazzler
sparikh
sparikh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Nice one Liz!

Hopefully something similar will be in the show...& CVs, this time, won't drag too much! But knowing their track record, it doesn't look good.

-Sona
sunshine21 Groupbie
sunshine21
sunshine21

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
very well written and exquistely developed emotions....I think the CVs should take a page out of your book(literally) and put their creative  caps on.... if theychurn out the gheesa peeta amnesia track, then i wouldn't blame MR for trying to leave, I'd run for the border too....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index