Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
nice yaar...but somehow i can't garner much energy today...such action packed episode and it left me cold...didn't even feel excited or apprehensive for tomorrow...what yaar...maybe i need good nights sleep with tashaful dreams.
misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
First when i read seema's name... i was reluctant...
but i must say what a wonderful OS.

sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice one Liz!

Hopefully something similar will be in the show...& CVs, this time, won't drag too much! But knowing their track record, it doesn't look good.

-Sona
sunshine21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very well written and exquistely developed emotions....I think the CVs should take a page out of your book(literally) and put their creative  caps on.... if theychurn out the gheesa peeta amnesia track, then i wouldn't blame MR for trying to leave, I'd run for the border too....
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh liz tanx u wrote it beautifully & v.realistic i can almost c it happen i hope cvs do it this way & as u said get over with i love love what u write dear it is very soothing & positive so refreshing tank u tank u dear pls keep writing!😊 Edited by bfunofbb123 - 13 years ago
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
simplicity at its best here.. very realistic and what we all expect D to do.. hope the show also shows something similar.. i dont even want to see D in a conversation with Seema..u have shown the way he pardons her perfectly and i so wish this is what happens!
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG Liz!!! It feels as if THAT IS EXACTLY how things are going to happen in the serial too!!! I felt as if I am reading LTL script in advance! Brilliant work indeed!!
dhlgirl thumbnail
wow Liz - you have given us a new ray of hope! just wish it happens like the way you mention - that would be truly amazing
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
brilliant updt u always leave me speechless...very well written👍🏼
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome OS, Liz👏
Its like you understand the characters so well, give us an insight to the emotions that we thought are actually missing on the show...(does that make sense?)
Loved the story...hope it happens in the same or similar way in the show itself
Great work!