Paramore

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
it could be so as detective rule # 1 

"suspect no one and suspect everyone"Wink
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
it can be divya tooo...bcoz in precap...she seemed unhappy wid da decesion  dat nivi will take care of dadajee...wich i dont think iz sum thing to get upset....as she iz mostly bzy wid makin only sid happy...soo....da way she luked at nivi/..was weird...
Love.NivRen Groupbie
Love.NivRen
Love.NivRen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
i think its chanchal. shes liking the idea that nivis looking after dada. so if anything happens to dada then nivis in trouble so i think shes trying to frame nivi? like if you agree :)
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love.NivRen

i think its chanchal. shes liking the idea that nivis looking after dada. so if anything happens to dada then nivis in trouble so i think shes trying to frame nivi? like if you agree :)
as it should be chanchal bcoz of obvious reasons..but as she iz soo much prominent...soo not possible...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bristi04

rachna.bishnoi Newbie
rachna.bishnoi
rachna.bishnoi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Its Viren I think
x-jas-x Senior Member
x-jas-x
x-jas-x

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nu_Adu

I feel the topic maker is correct. It's definitely Vandana.

During bulb incident she was with Nivi because she has one of the servants helping her out. She can very well play with the tablets because her ultimate goal is to harm Nivi. The most convincing evidence was right before the rope incident. She sent Divya to her room with the sweets and then gives an evil look/smile! Total giveaway! And after everyone goes into Nivi's room she was the one who said first "Nivi yeh tu kya karne ja rahi thi...", thus making everyone believe it was attempted suicide!

I am veryy sure now. No doubt it's Vandana (just like Choti Ma!).

I agree with you but I fail to understand WHY she would want to harm Nivi??
Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-jas-x

Originally posted by Nu_Adu

I feel the topic maker is correct. It's definitely Vandana.

During bulb incident she was with Nivi because she has one of the servants helping her out. She can very well play with the tablets because her ultimate goal is to harm Nivi. The most convincing evidence was right before the rope incident. She sent Divya to her room with the sweets and then gives an evil look/smile! Total giveaway! And after everyone goes into Nivi's room she was the one who said first "Nivi yeh tu kya karne ja rahi thi...", thus making everyone believe it was attempted suicide!

I am veryy sure now. No doubt it's Vandana (just like Choti Ma!).

I agree with you but I fail to understand WHY she would want to harm Nivi??

It could be a variety of reasons. She might believe Nivi's dad is behind her husband's murder. Or maybe she just couldn't accept that Nivi left her son all alone and got married off to Viren. It could also be that Vandana wishes to take revenge on Chanchal by making Chanchal's daughter-in-law mad in front of the family, thus making her own daughter-in-law look best!

Whatever the reason, I am certain she is the stalker!

Edited by Nu_Adu - 04 January 2011 at 5:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

x-jas-x

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index