Ek Kiss to banta hain boss...... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Yes varsha that scene /or jrothis suggestion of second sr would be good..
but i think they would hug tight with tears....
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

Yes varsha that scene /or jrothis suggestion of second sr would be good..
but i think they would hug tight with tears....

lol shriya even im expecting the same.......
Miss Varsha .... Kya baat hain ... Awesome topic ... (I was going to post this one ... but i thghth Mods might not like it ... )

Yes KISSSSS toh banta hain .... and not only that ... preceded & succeeded by lot of romance ... 
Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Miss Varsha .... Kya baat hain ... Awesome topic ... (I was going to post this one ... but i thghth Mods might not like it ... )

Yes KISSSSS toh banta hain .... and not only that ... preceded & succeeded by lot of romance ... 
nxt time dnt thnk just post it.anythng related 2 shanak is allwdπŸ˜ƒ
    πŸ€£Banta hai ji!!! bahut jor se banta hai.πŸ˜†..kya kare humse "lajja hi nahin jati "  kudiye!!!! πŸ˜‰ thoda karle.... smile...tumne kya socha???!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Edited by wooster - 13 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Varsha ...kiss key saath saath aur bhi bhoth kuch ka haq banta hai....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So me want all and more πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

guyz dnt u feel enuf of hugs bahut ho gaye.v shud get a kissng scene wen shaan is backπŸ˜†n dis time no stupid games by editors and no blurng of screenπŸ˜†.......

There is something wrong with the LIKE button ...
ITs saying Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 10 times in last 24 hours.

But its not showing up in the like-list .... Looks like even this software has gone nuts due to absence of KT
I think more than hugs I want a falling scene like the one we got in yashran masti one where she feeds him...

more over dance plz!
Yeah a dance scene would be good. I think it would be fun if whatever it is - hug or kiss - is initiated by Khanak. Shaan would be surprisedπŸ˜†
yar this is my favourite pic ... i would love to see this kind of scenes...
i want one kiss after shan' re entry... agree k ek kiss to bant hi hai..