Pavitra Rishta

MANAV'S NEW MISSION(ARTICLE) (Page 2)

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

Thnx for the article lunza:)
i really wish the track goes on as per stated by the article..i dun mind ArMan moving into D's house right now as bonne said dere condition is not gud and needs support frm dere son..

actually i would prefer ArMan living separately but still supporting D's. And once archu has her baby.....Sav aai craving to love the baby but her ego coming in between.....eventually her love winning. 

But i think PR cvs will make ArMan go back to D house.....after all Archana has to look after sachu....be his yashoda Silly

seriously somebody should deliver sachu back to shravani in US......its not in good taste to keep a child away from his living mother. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza-Facetious-

shalurulez Senior Member
shalurulez
shalurulez

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
yaaaaaayy....dis is def a bigggg step for nowTongue sumtin is btr than nutin Dancing

lunzabonnefille

gaayika Senior Member
gaayika
gaayika

They need to show ARchu working again , she shud not sit at home and cook and get tortured by Savita . that way she can avoid nuisance at home whne Manav is not there ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naavabonnefillelunza

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Originally posted by -SH-

Thanx for sharing :-)

This is such great news. Very good article; except one thing - ArMan shouldn't go to Deshmukh house.

We've seen both Archana & Manav getting insulted by their in-laws. No more repeat of that mental torture plz. If the track abt ArMan's future house is yet to be decided then I want them to stay seperately. Agreed that Deshmukhs need financial support. But that can be done in a different way aswell. Manav has a job now. And as per the article, he'll be rich in future. He can always support her parents financially from outside. Manav needs to put a stand now and should decide to stay alone. CVs can always show ArMan facing the adversities of day to day life, also the difficulties of living alone BUT then CVs should also show ArMan winning through it TOGETHER.

Thumbs Up same thoughts. 

lunza-Facetious-

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

seriously somebody should deliver sachu back to shravani in US......its not in good taste to keep a child away from his living mother. 
i soo agree abt dis bonne seriously how can a Mother stay away frm her kid for whom she decided to stay single all alone in her lifeConfused  Shravani needs to take back her kid or marry Jay(LOL)
@gaayika..yup Archu needs to take out her Diploma certificate and luk for a job and support Manav..she is a independant women and even manav also won't mind her working so wats probs?

lunzabonnefille

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaayika

They need to show ARchu working again , she shud not sit at home and cook and get tortured by Savita . that way she can avoid nuisance at home whne Manav is not there ..

actually if archu began to work also and bring in some money (arman both working) maybe sav's heart of stone would soften??  rupee signs in her eyes?????  would raise archu's worth to her...yes?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Manav and Archana should be shown coming up together in life....i don't know why they stopped the tuition track.....it suited archana's calibre and also gave her independence.

It would be nice to see manav coming up with garage and archana giving tuitions to children....n mind you tuitions is a very flourishing business these days. 

lunza

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Thanks LunziSmile
Not bad track in the horizon except 4 that possibility of ArMan moving 2 the Ds house. I dont want that coz as far as we r so acquainted 2 our dear Archu, she will b the doormat of Savita n wud never complain at all n cherry on the cake wud b she wudn't even share wat she wud endure with Manav. so 4 me it's a big Thumbs Down 4 that idea. ArMan can help the Ds without having 2 move in there.
But yes i am tired blasting Manav 4 accepting all crap from others n i want 2 c a strong, independent n confident Manav despite being a calm n shy guy. I want a more assertive Archu too, i want this lady 2 help herself n stop depreciating her worth in front of others. The Jhansi ki Rani avtar 4 others in trouble is becoming boring at the end. I want her 2 fight 4 herself , help her hubby n prove 2 all n every1 esp 2 her loud MIL that she is indeed Manav's better half not a jinx in his life

lunza

Go to top