Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

want some1 else to fall for gauri

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
now i just want another new character in gauri's life who shud fall in love with our gauri๐Ÿ˜ƒtab shayad rudra ko thori akal ayegi๐Ÿ˜‰what say guys want ur opinion๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TOTALLY AGREE!! I wish something like this would happen...that may be will boost R to realize her importance and I want him to beg her to come back in his life!! Then I just want her to not agree and carry on with her life ... I want to see a desperate, upset, confused, restless, full of regrets R... thinking G is up to go out of his life for ever!!! I want him to go through every single feeling G has been through...
i agree. gauri makes a good hustler.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Darine1980

TOTALLY AGREE!! I wish something like this would happen...that may be will boost R to realize her importance and I want him to beg her to come back in his life!! Then I just want her to not agree and carry on with her life ... I want to see a desperate, upset, confused, restless, full of regrets R... thinking G is up to go out of his life for ever!!! I want him to go through every single feeling G has been through...

Very beautiful comment,well thought out n penned down. Yes, this is some thing this show desperately needs n also required to make RG love story iconic. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alujna-21

yeah very needed.

Anju, as we've talked many times in other places as well that is one thing that'll add the required depth n more importantly spice in this story.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
 Well...Gauri's love for Rudra has already become iconic for it's unconditional devotion, but to make R's love iconic ,this is the only way or else R's love won't gain in eternity.
pinkcarnation thumbnail
oooohh, that would be nice.  maybe, rudra's cousin or something????? maybe champu can get a job in the rawat business??? maybe, abhay will fall for her? ๐Ÿ˜†
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pinkcarnation

oooohh, that would be nice.  maybe, rudra's cousin or something????? maybe champu can get a job in the rawat business??? maybe, abhay will fall for her? ๐Ÿ˜†

I think Abhay has high chance. there r very clear signs, I know this signs from long experience of soap watching.๐Ÿ˜‰
Darine1980 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Very beautiful comment,well thought out n penned down. Yes, this is some thing this show desperately needs n also required to make RG love story iconic. 

thanks ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Darine1980 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

I think Abhay has high chance. there r very clear signs, I know this signs from long experience of soap watching.๐Ÿ˜‰

I like the way G ans Abhay looked eachother at the rawat's mansion... the atmosphere was electrifying! After all the last time they met, she slapped him for ruinin her life!
Abhay will be perfect for that!!