My first interaction with Baisa-Akshara

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Akshara's Column: My first interaction with Baisa
STARONE.IN

This week was spent preparing for Daddaji'elder sister Baisa's arrival. The family informed me that she is quite strict, orthodox and very particular about certain rituals and traditions.

STARONE.IN

After hearing all the things that the family members were saying about her and seeing everyone tense about meeting her expectations and preparing tirelessly for her arrival, I was curious to meet Baisa.

My interaction with Baisa went off quite well but I was taken aback when she said that 20 years is too late to get married and that she herself was married when she was just 10 years old. Luckily Daddaji came to my rescue by handling the situation. I just hope that I manage to impress her by fulfilling all he expectations.

This week I was in for another surprise as Gayatri ma and Bhabhi ma said that it is time for me and Naitikto start planning a family. I somehow mustered the courage to speak to Naitik about the same but backed out after learning that he feels having a baby will curb his independence. I do not want to force Naitik to plan a family against his wish but then I am also worried about disappointing Gayatri ma and Bhabhi ma.

Another incident has worsened mydilemma. I was at the hospital for a checkup where the doctor informed me thatI am anemic and that I should keep my baby plans on hold since I am very weak. I wonder how the family will react after getting to know about this and how I should break the news to them. I realize my health is important but I am also afraid of disappointing them.

On the other hand Nandini didi has returned home due to problems between her and Mohit bhaiya and the family is already worried about the situation. I do not want to upset them further. I hope that the New Year brings happiness and peace into our lives and provides a solution to all problems. Meanwhile, here's wishing all my fans on Starplus.in a very Happy New Year! I am so happy to be connecting with you all through this wonderful platform and wish that all of you have a great year ahead filled with lots of happiness and success.

As always you can write in to me at akshara@starplus.in. and share your thoughts and messages.

Fan Comments:

Manju Prasad -Happy New year to you and Naitik ji. Hope this year brings you happiness,prosperity, brightness in your life as Heena Khan & Akshara. And you work harder so that your show once again becomes No.1 and your jodi getmore compliments as both of you get in 2010.
If It didn't Bring you Joy,
Just Leave it Behind.
Let's Ring in the New Year
With Good Things in Mind.
Let Every Bad Memory
That Brought Heartache and Pain.
And let's Turn a New Leaf
With the Smell of New Rain.
Let's Forget Past Mistakes
Making Amends for This Year.
Sending You These Greetings
To Bring You Hope and Cheer.
Happy New Year!
Akshara-Thank you for the wishes Manju and hope you too have a great year ahead.

Anmol Soni- Hi Hina......very sweetcongratulations for completing 500 epiusodes…Im your big fan. i like u so much hina, u r so sweet, u r looking so sweet in seeta role i have no word to express….i love u greatly and i love 2 watch ur sho, its mah favourite waiting for ur reply. Once again u r so sweet.
Akshara-Thankyou for the kind words Anmol and I am glad you like my performance as Sita.Keep watching Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and do leave your feedback at akshara@starplus.in 

Vatsala Nautiyal: HI HINA DI IL LOVE U SO MUCH. I AM VERY UPSET THAT U NEVER REPLY TO MY MESSAGES.SHAYAD APKE PAS MERE EMAILS KO RPLY KARNE KA TIME NHI REHTA .WELL CONGRATS ON 500 EPISODES OF YRKKH. I AM BIG FAN OF UR SERIAL. .AAP LOG SERIAL KA EK INCIDENT ITNA LAMBA STRETCH KARTE HO THAT WE LOSE INTEREST. PURA BORE KARV DETE HO. PL TAKE MY SUGGESTION THAT DONT STRETCH ONE.
Akshara: Hi Vatsala, please do not be upset keep writing in and I will definitely try to reply. Thanks for the suggestion and we will definitely look into it.

Adila- hi, I'm really enjoying your show as you and naitik are okay and happy with each other. i hate people who watch the show and write rude comments about the show as if they don't like the show they shouldn't watch it and they shouldn't spoil it for others as we watch it and there alot people out there watching it as everybody has personal choice so for me yrkkh is the best show on starplus and i watch this only. keep up the good work as you all are doing a good job and you all do how you be told and don't mind what people say rudely about show as they have nothing better to do.You both are a good onscreen couple well best couple i must say!!!!!!!! you should talk to naitk about planing for baby as you health is important and aslong as he understands you thats main thing and stand up for you then your motherinlaw will understand. take care hope to hear from you soon.
Akshara: Hey Adila thanks for the kind words. I am glad you like me and Naitik as a couple. Yes even I understand that my health is important but I also do not want to hurt Gayatri maa.Thanks for the advice and do keep in touch.

More messages from Akshara's Column:
Sharda ji's visit worries me
Forgertul me!
Should I forgive Naitik?
Is Naitik to be blamed?
Surprises galore
Misunderstandings sorted FINALLY!
Tension on the rise
Celebration time in the family
Naitik's love wins me over
Plagued by suspicions
'I'm a bit jealous of Sneha' 
I will be a bua soon
Some relationship advice

In a predicament
A wedding and a misunderstanding 
Wedding preparations galore!

How my in-laws became my parents!   

StarOne news
Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Monday, January 03, 2011
@indya.com

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dimoonlight08..Akaisha..-.Shriya.-

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

_deepshi_ IF-Dazzler
_deepshi_
_deepshi_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing..Big smile
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.......