India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

SSBN 3rd Jan Written update:-Angry Old Man

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Hey guys Happy New year my fellow SSBNians!!! Its new year and a new week for our new drama hope everyones year is gunna be great, but first...

The Name Poll showed the most liked name, so I would like to takes this time to Christen the Daksh-Naina Jodi...

#########
########
#######
######
#####
####
###
##
#

DakshNA

Congrats all and thnks for voting!!!

now lets get down to buisness!!!

why dont we hit the Chaska meter as u guys can probably see on the forum page we have Lift off!!! Remember we shows our reflection on the passed few episodes of SSBN via our rating on the Chaskar meter so if ur enjoying the drama then give good ratings but if ur dissappointed then let it be known!!!.

Hit the Chaska Meter
If u dont know how click the stars according to how well u rate it, fow example if ur not liking it u may hit the white square below.

as u can see SSBN's Chaska meter has had lift off so lets keep showing our appreciation for the next few episodes and then it will update every few episode to show what the SSBNians are feeling for the the drama!!!

Recap:-
N gets offered a place by Vibs but only if Uncle (aka Vibs Hubby) agree's he come home in a bad mood due to the "younger generations" direspect and gets hassled by some Gunde who want him to pay his brothers loan, they get agressive and N teaches them a lesson or 2 in law and shows them the door!!!

Todays eppy
Starts with Uncle n Vibs staring at N, ucles ask who is this and in an attitude, Vibs is trying to calm him and says freshen up and i will tell u all about N and sends N to get water for Uncle. N brings water ands stops at Vibs bedroom door when she hears Uncle n vibs talkin, Vibs wants N to stay and Uncle is being and Angry old Man saying he see's spoilt girls at coollege all the time and how can u trust someone to live in ur house and she wont even be a PG for our side of the house but for my bro's side and he isnt even here, how can i make a desicion for him and N gets upset hearing this, Vibs convinces him to let his bro make the descion and to let N stay till then (Saala ab samaj mein ke Daksh ka attitude kahan se atta hai!!! apne bauji par gaya hai) N takes the water in and Uncle goes into the bathroom after giving her a look!!! Ugh and N is like i shouldnt stay here he aint happy but Vibs talks her into staying,

N and Vibs are sorting out  Ns room and Vibs goes on and on about her Chintu and how N's mum must be worried for N etc etc and uncle walks in complaing about the TV being on and lectures on the electricity bill before going for his evening walk, N asks Vib why she didnt go and Vib says i catch on my daily drama with my friends at the time (Haila drama bole toh SSBN ab bhi dekthe hain,lol) N says dont worry about me u go aand watch catch up with ur friends

N is  unpacking when phone rings and Chintu wants to speak to his mum but PG picks up and Chintu gives N a list of instructions for his family, 1) to give his photo's to the bank guy who is comming tommarow, 2) he is coming home tommarow evening and 3) no1 should pick him up from the airport her will get a taxi (This is the longest time i have heard Daksh talking and that to in a polite way, if only he knew who his PG was!!!) Vibs and Uncle come in and N tells them chintu called and his istructions (Haila Angry old man can smile, bole toh mamu ki watt lag gaaye, beta ghar aah raha hai na!!) Vibs happy also and plans menu with chint's fave, uncle goes to sleep, N goes to rrom and remembers Vibs comments about mothers caring for their children and rememberes her own truth!!! (aahhh poor baby)

Next day Vibs goes shoping with N and introduces her to her soap watching crew, at home N asks why they get 2 letters and uncle (bak in his angry old man avatar) snaps at her and says thats the way it is, N moves away and OM (short for angry old man, coz i dont feel like calling him uncle anymore he is too grumpy) tells Vibs of and says u dont tell strangers all the going ons of a house, some ones ta the door and vibs says it must be the bank dude and could Naina give him the photo's of chintu from the draw, N looks for them and just as she is about to find them OM grabs them saying this is chintu with a rare smile but he doesnt show N the piks and gives them to the bank guy himself.

In the Kitchen Vibs feed N and goes on again about chintu and mothers crap again (yes CVs we get the hint N lacks her mums love now please move on with the story!!!) later N gets ready to leave for a job interview, Vibs gives her blessing and N leaves OM see's this with a his normal angry loooks and Vibs prays N gets a job today, OM comments she needs a job to pay as a PG otherwise u know my bro and how he is about money, he wont spare money to anyone
the end

Precap:- Naina gets dissed for her work and she sits on the park bench ripping her folders wondering what she will tell Vibs and how she was sure she wuld get a job today!!!

My thoughts

not much too watch apart from Daksh, a total filler episode atleast we know where Daksh gets his attitude and Anger from!!!
tommarow will be good as Daksh is coming home though i feel bad for N and hope she gets a job otherwise how will she be a PG in Daksh's home and how will we get more DakshNa scnes?

sorry for typo's and please show any appreciation by simply clicking the like button or posting a comment!!!

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 03 January 2011 at 9:43am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalRaviSharmaJANNAVsuperdupercoolladdooAmber10akshi-sidputulpoo_supimoon.riverRupa87teri_susanriniiiishalini01pesi11Varsha-01..Naina..

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
thankx for lovely updade dearClap
sandhya. IF-Dazzler
sandhya.
sandhya.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
wow thanks for the fast update. i cant wait for dakshna to meet.
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini01

wow thanks for the fast update. i cant wait for dakshna to meet.

no probs hun just doing my job and i cant wait either!!! its going to be an interesting meeting especially after seeing how they parted!!!
moon.river Goldie
moon.river
moon.river

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Smile
Btw, I like your siggy so much.

Edited by moon.river - 04 January 2011 at 3:58am
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon.river

Thanks for the update. Smile
Btw, I like your siggy so much.

Thnks hun im glad u like it!!! and welcome to the Forum!!!

xXx Bee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.river

sophiam Senior Member
sophiam
sophiam

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
thanks for the gr8 update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index