Rang Badalti Odhani

love from the forum has forced my to want to join

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all, I have been a silent member for over 3months now, it was through this forum i realised what a great show RBO is and watched all the episodes from the beginning on YT. I have always tried to do my bit by hitting the chaska meter or posting myself on articles, and reporting those obscene topics but I wanted to stay a silent observer as I didnt want to get carried away especially because of  my studies (final year pharmacy) but now I have come to realise that I am always on this site regardless and find the people, the posts the FF'S, OS, VM'S all AMAZING so finally taken the step of officially introducing myself to this amazing forum. I will try to remain as active as I can and hope you welcome me with the same warmth and affection you have with everybody else. Love RBO and can not wait to see shanak back with a bang
sorry for the awfully long post- got carried away

Rain xxx

ps as a previous post said; calling all silent members take the giant step and introduce yourselves

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey! I am another used-to-be-silent-but-not-anymore member and can totally identify with your story!
Welcome to you newbie from another newbie=)
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Rafia.......welcome to the forum dear......Im Sneha.....
Hope u will have lots of fun here.....Enjoy!!!
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hii Rafia🤗 welcome tooo the RBO forum😃
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi dear....!!welcm to the forum.......!!!
hope u ll enjoy n hv fun.....!!
plss feel free to ask anything u need...!!
yes....RBO as we all knw is a gr8 growing shw....
so..welcm to our huge family.....shanak rocksss.........!!!!!!!
Souma.N thumbnail
Hi....

A very warm welcome to you......

You seem just like me..actually you make you look better...joined 2005 and 62 posts!! And people say I post less!

Have a great time here and looking forward to your posts!! Do comment on other topics in which we discuss golden days of RBO and the CC...in which we discuss present days!!

Welcome again!

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow... welcome dear to the forum......feeling very happy to see u finally coming into the forum as an active member.... have fun........
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Rafia ... Welcome to the Forum .. happy new year ....

Have lots of fun here ... I am a newbie tooooo :)
rafia 24 thumbnail

Thank you all, now I know I havent made a mistake in coming forward. looking forward to the masti of the forum

mahi_soniyo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
welcome.....its a great show n this forum people r as great as the show..so it is a wise desition 2 join the forum.dear i ws also silent as lyk u bt join few days ago..n nw feelin great njyin a lot....u ll also njy here....so welcome again with luv....
Mahi..