Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay and Piya on sbs presented by KSG UTUBE link (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for the links!! I doubt I'm going to enjoy the flashback too much because that would mean no Pia and she's the soul of the show but ya, its important from the story PoV so can't complainEmbarrassed
And omg, Pia is going to find out about Abhay? Isn't it a bit too soon? Chalo, koi nahi. I don't mind if she gets to knowBig smile

Btw, I know its not necessary here but I can't help saying that it was lovely to see KSG after so longEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jinalee114Riddikulusromaila

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Its Ok Man. Turns out someone else posted a vid too. Only before there wasn't a vid. Koi baat nahin. I thought add it coz U tube areases SBS vids
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Thanks for the links!! I doubt I'm going to enjoy the flashback too much because that would mean no Pia and she's the soul of the show but ya, its important from the story PoV so can't complainEmbarrassed
And omg, Pia is going to find out about Abhay? Isn't it a bit too soon? Chalo, koi nahi. I don't mind if she gets to knowBig smile

Btw, I know its not necessary here but I can't help saying that it was lovely to see KSG after so longEmbarrassed
Even i was thinking iys a little too fast too soon. But hey if this gets our couple together quiker then its welcome. I don't want to wait half a year for a get together. Its too much plus these days viewers have less patience na.
KSG is deffo looking awesome. I know many peeps are rooting 4 him to be a werewolf and he my suit it but i'm not convinced.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jinalee114

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Even i was thinking iys a little too fast too soon. But hey if this gets our couple together quiker then its welcome. I don't want to wait half a year for a get together. Its too much plus these days viewers have less patience na.
KSG is deffo looking awesome. I know many peeps are rooting 4 him to be a werewolf and he my suit it but i'm not convinced.
As far as I can see, hardly anyone wants him to be a werewolfErmm At least I would prefer him not to be in the show. Plus, he's hopefully got a new show at handBig smile

Coming back to AbhIya, ya, I thought they could've waited a bit more but its not like right now is too out of place or would look too rushed so its fine :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jinalee114

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by matwamango

As far as I can see, hardly anyone wants him to be a werewolfErmm At least I would prefer him not to be in the show. Plus, he's hopefully got a new show at handBig smile

Coming back to AbhIya, ya, I thought they could've waited a bit more but its not like right now is too out of place or would look too rushed so its fine :)
There are so many avenues the creatives could have ventured through first. Possible storylines that have yet to be explored. I just hope that when they do show the truth it doesn't appear forced. That would spil it. The show as a whole is fantastic. I was a sceptic before but i am in love with the show. I don't want a reincarnation track though its been overdone to death but then again i'd rather Metz be a real person U know dead but still has a story to tell. Uncover some deep rooted secrets
KSG needs to be in a brand knew show he was awesome on DMG

Edited by matwamango - 03 January 2011 at 6:28am
shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Thank you Im more comfortable with you tube
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Thank you Im more comfortable with you tube
I know last time someone posted Upbulk video on India Forums and my computer was attacked by a virus. Yes a Virus so from now on the only links i open will be Youtube links thats why i posted this. Theres too much risks online man
.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Thnks a lot <3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index