Brahmanand to oppose AdiYA marriage-Indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Brahmanand to oppose Aditya-Priya's marriage?

Last week Maryaada…Lekin Kab Tak on STAR Plus took an interesting turn with Brahmanand wondering about whether Aditya's fiance is the same girl whom he had molested in the past.

Sources from the show reveal that there aremany more twists in store this week as Brahmanand finds out that she is indeedthe same girl after which he opposes Aditya'smarriage with her.Will Aditya give in to his father's demand, will this be the end of Aditya-Priya love story? Read on to find out what'sin store.

We spoke to Vaisakhi the creative head of Maryaada…Lekin KabTak who confirms "Yes Brahmanand will initially oppose the marriage after finding out about Priya's identity. However Aditya truly loves Priya and is determined to marry her. He even threatens to leavethe house if the family refuses to allow him to marry Priya. Brahmanand loves his son and does not want to lose him after which he changes his strategy bylying that he was just testing Aditya's love for Priya and that he has no objection to their marriage".

Priya aka Riddhi Dogra says "Priya is unaware of how grave the situation is,she is looking forward to the wedding and having a blast preparing for it. Sothere is a lot of romance between Aditya and Priya who are unaware of the shock that is awaiting them. As of now we have not yet shot my confrontation scene with Brahmanand but ofcourse there is a lot of drama in the upcoming episodes".

Vaisakhi also assures fans of the show that the marriage will happen but amidst loads of drama. "The wedding will take place as Brahmanand feels thatonce she comes into their house after marriage, hewill be able to dominate her. It is a well planned strategy from his side".

So will Brahmanand's evil intentions be a success? Or will Priya expose thetruth about him?

Do not forget to catch all the drama on Maryaada …Lekin Kab Tak everyMonday to Friday at 11.30 pm only on STAR Plus

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Monday, January 03, 2011
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1160/brahmanand-to-oppose-adityapriyas-marriage.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hahahahahhahahaha As i xpected!!!
Love this show !
thnks tannu ❤️
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
amazing track....lukin really fwd to it!!!
humna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowwwwwww...cannot wait to watch it:)
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That is an expected move from a coward and wuss like Brahmanand. Have to say the drama is quite fast paced and loving the twists the cvs are throwing at us. Keep it up cvs👍🏼. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease DON'T LOOOSE THE PLOT AND RUIN SUCH FANTASTIC DRAMA. If there is a possibility of such a thing end it b4 ruining it
lonelyshadow thumbnail
interesting track is coming up when i exams....😭

thanks for sharring the news
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGGGG same here^ when i have exmas:(

Wowwwwww dat SSP guy is one manipulative guy! I knew it! I bet hes going to hide away till their wedding and then come out and take revenge from priya ERGHHH. But im not too worried as long as Aditya is with her😳