Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Welcome to the forum....I am sure you will have a gala time on forumSmile

@ Pooja: No new article on MKAP today?ConfusedSleepy

No Shreya!!...haven't come across any new articles!! ....I suppose as we know what is in store for this week ....the articles will only come out later this week...if at all...Smile
I know...I was so bored these 3 days without MKAP but I know this week is going to be torture as well...Angry....I guess I will have to find some substitute show until YKW is off my screen...do u follow any other show?ConfusedSmile

I know...the last three days seemed like ages with no show...and the forum was also kind off dead!! ...Yes this week will be full of YKW ...but if it means she is off her thakurain image and out of TN...I am ready to bear it!! ....Seems like you still haven't forgiven the cvs, have u?

No I don't watch any other soaps apart from Pratigya...I watch reality shows like Jhalak Dhikla jaa...what about u? Smile
No hon...I have not forgotten CV's yet and I am not sure if I will in near future....I do not follow any other shows....just MKAP and this forum are my only source of entertainment...and I was addicted to both that this YKW track has not only affected the serial but this once upon a time rocking forum too...I wish and hope it will be over soonSmileTongue and thts why I wanted to know if there is anything else worth watching on tv apart from MKAP...I tried other serials but after MKAP, they all seem to do nothing for meConfusedOuchSmile
sorry to interrupt u guys this is the same problem i am having everything looks soo artificial after mkap

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

No Shreya!!...haven't come across any new articles!! ....I suppose as we know what is in store for this week ....the articles will only come out later this week...if at all...Smile
I know...I was so bored these 3 days without MKAP but I know this week is going to be torture as well...Angry....I guess I will have to find some substitute show until YKW is off my screen...do u follow any other show?ConfusedSmile

I know...the last three days seemed like ages with no show...and the forum was also kind off dead!! ...Yes this week will be full of YKW ...but if it means she is off her thakurain image and out of TN...I am ready to bear it!! ....Seems like you still haven't forgiven the cvs, have u?

No I don't watch any other soaps apart from Pratigya...I watch reality shows like Jhalak Dhikla jaa...what about u? Smile
No hon...I have not forgotten CV's yet and I am not sure if I will in near future....I do not follow any other shows....just MKAP and this forum are my only source of entertainment...and I was addicted to both that this YKW track has not only affected the serial but this once upon a time rocking forum too...I wish and hope it will be over soonSmileTongue and thts why I wanted to know if there is anything else worth watching on tv apart from MKAP...I tried other serials but after MKAP, they all seem to do nothing for meConfusedOuchSmile

Well I have kind off forgiven the cvs...considering that they did heed to our wishes...and are trying to finish off this track asap...now they can't finish this off overnight...so a little time needed to be given so they can finish this off with as much logic as possible...not that there is any...
I just realised that one day less of MKAP...made the whole forum dead...moreover it was new years..so not many would have been around anyways...let's see how this week goes!! Smile

I know rest of the soaps don't hold that much interest to me either...hence have to revert to reality shows...

LadyRose Senior Member
LadyRose
LadyRose

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Welcome to this wonderful forum, where u'll meet wonderful people. Big smile
Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
After your 141 posts -Lets welcome Mitaly

welcome welcome tou you aswell

lubbbb ya

Edited by carisma2 - 03 January 2011 at 7:04am

Thank you Carisma for welcome me on forum

thank you

my like bu  not workingOuch

Mitaly

Edited by mitalpn - 03 January 2011 at 7:39am
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Belcome!
Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Well I have kind off forgiven the cvs...considering that they did heed to our wishes...and are trying to finish off this track asap...now they can't finish this off overnight...so a little time needed to be given so they can finish this off with as much logic as possible...not that there is any...
I just realised that one day less of MKAP...made the whole forum dead...moreover it was new years..so not many would have been around anyways...let's see how this week goes!! Smile

I know rest of the soaps don't hold that much interest to me either...hence have to revert to reality shows...

I dont mind waiting for a week either if that means we will be done with YKW forever and I hope CV's will focus on Kriya and thakurs from then on....anyway....lets see what CV;s have in store for usConfusedSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
welcome minto Hugeven though if the serial goes out off track(i wish not be))  Winki am sure u will have great time Dancing on the forum ,bcauz of Thumbs Upwonderful forum membersPartyme 2 grt fan of kriya/arja 

Go to top