Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Welcome to the forum....I am sure you will have a gala time on forumSmile

@ Pooja: No new article on MKAP today?ConfusedSleepy

No Shreya!!...haven't come across any new articles!! ....I suppose as we know what is in store for this week ....the articles will only come out later this week...if at all...Smile
I know...I was so bored these 3 days without MKAP but I know this week is going to be torture as well...DeadAngryAngryAngry....I guess I will have to find some substitute show until YKW is off my screen...do u follow any other show?ConfusedSmile

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitalpn

hello everyone
i am a new member of this forum and like all of you i luv kriya....especially krishna's character.
I have been reading all your posts and i really liked them so i thought of joining this forum to make lots of new friends.
Hope our mutual luv for kriya will lead to me making lots of new friendsSmile

Hi welcome to forum

I ,m also new here .Mitaly

After your 141 posts -Lets welcome Mitaly

welcome welcome tou you aswell

lubbbb ya

Edited by carisma2 - 03 January 2011 at 7:04am
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

welcome dr.........Big smile.hope u'll have gr88 fun here...........show is getting untolratble these days but still u'll enjoy d forum..............with lots of behooda chat...............LOL
pragati yara tell me the truth do you seriously like arhaan in this profile pic of yours he seems malnourished havenot eaten for 2-3 days bechara feeling sorry for him LOLLOLLOL seems he is attending ita with ykw Clap
i like arhaan in all pics.............even in his long hair.........LOL so no doubt about this one......to me hez looking dammm hot n smart in this.................EmbarrassedLOLLOL
okit seems u r following my path i just closes my ears and eyes if anyone talks against my thoughts regarding arja so u r doing the same good going dear anyways i like him too but sometimes one has to be a good critic aswellTongue
i didn't close my ears..........in this case.u asked my opinion so i told u honestly............SmileLOL .besides,wat i'll get by critising nyone unnecessary............EmbarrassedSmile  just my P..O.V dr..........Embarrassed 

Edited by pragati.tankha - 03 January 2011 at 7:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

na9na

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

No Shreya!!...haven't come across any new articles!! ....I suppose as we know what is in store for this week ....the articles will only come out later this week...if at all...Smile
I know...I was so bored these 3 days without MKAP but I know this week is going to be torture as well...Angry....I guess I will have to find some substitute show until YKW is off my screen...do u follow any other show?ConfusedSmile

I know...the last three days seemed like ages with no show...and the forum was also kind off dead!! ...Yes this week will be full of YKW ...but if it means she is off her thakurain image and out of TN...I am ready to bear it!! ....Seems like you still haven't forgiven the cvs, have u?

No I don't watch any other soaps apart from Pratigya...I watch reality shows like Jhalak Dhikla jaa...what about u? Smile
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
anyone esle's like button not working?
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE] i didn't close my ears..........in this case.u asked my opinion so i told u honestly............SmileLOL .besides,wat i'll get by critising nyone unnecessary............EmbarrassedSmile  just my P..O.V dr..........Embarrassed [/QUOTE]
His eyes look nice in this picture.
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

[
i didn't close my ears..........in this case.u asked my opinion so i told u honestly............SmileLOL .besides,wat i'll get by critising nyone unnecessary............EmbarrassedSmile  just my P..O.V dr..........Embarrassed [/QUOTE]
His eyes look nice in this picture.[/QUOTE] i know carisma..............i like AB in every pic................EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

I know...I was so bored these 3 days without MKAP but I know this week is going to be torture as well...Angry....I guess I will have to find some substitute show until YKW is off my screen...do u follow any other show?ConfusedSmile

I know...the last three days seemed like ages with no show...and the forum was also kind off dead!! ...Yes this week will be full of YKW ...but if it means she is off her thakurain image and out of TN...I am ready to bear it!! ....Seems like you still haven't forgiven the cvs, have u?

No I don't watch any other soaps apart from Pratigya...I watch reality shows like Jhalak Dhikla jaa...what about u? Smile
No hon...I have not forgotten CV's yet and I am not sure if I will in near future....I do not follow any other shows....just MKAP and this forum are my only source of entertainment...and I was addicted to both that this YKW track has not only affected the serial but this once upon a time rocking forum too...I wish and hope it will be over soonSmileTongue and thts why I wanted to know if there is anything else worth watching on tv apart from MKAP...I tried other serials but after MKAP, they all seem to do nothing for meConfusedOuchSmile

Go to top