Pratigya

new krishna fan (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minto123

Hi carisma
i've seen your emotional atyachar's and they r awsum especially arushi's marriage one!!!LOL
Thanks a lot yaar. Embarrassed so i guess you already know us. hhehehehe. welcome on board friend.

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
welcome dr.........Big smile.hope u'll have gr88 fun here...........show is getting untolratble these days but still u'll enjoy d forum..............with lots of behooda chat...............LOL
Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
hello everyone
i am a new member of this forum and like all of you i luv kriya....especially krishna's character.
I have been reading all your posts and i really liked them so i thought of joining this forum to make lots of new friends.
Hope our mutual luv for kriya will lead to me making lots of new friendsSmile

Hi welcome to forum

I ,m also new here .Mitaly

Edited by mitalpn - 03 January 2011 at 6:50am
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

welcome dr.........Big smile.hope u'll have gr88 fun here...........show is getting untolratble these days but still u'll enjoy d forum..............with lots of behooda chat...............LOL
pragati yara tell me the truth do you seriously like arhaan in this profile pic of yours he seems malnourished havenot eaten for 2-3 days bechara feeling sorry for him LOLLOLLOL seems he is attending ita with ykw Clap
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitalpn

hello everyone
i am a new member of this forum and like all of you i luv kriya....especially krishna's character.
I have been reading all your posts and i really liked them so i thought of joining this forum to make lots of new friends.
Hope our mutual luv for kriya will lead to me making lots of new friendsSmile

Hi welcome to forum

I ,m also new here .Mitaly

this is a news to me that u r a new member LOL hmm so welcome to the forum dear  did i know you? had we ever talked?whats ur name Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

pragati yara tell me the truth do you seriously like arhaan in this profile pic of yours he seems malnourished havenot eaten for 2-3 days bechara feeling sorry for him LOLLOLLOL seems he is attending ita with ykw Clap
i like arhaan in all pics.............even in his long hair.........LOL so no doubt about this one......to me hez looking dammm hot n smart in this.................EmbarrassedLOLLOL
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by telstra

i like arhaan in all pics.............even in his long hair.........LOL so no doubt about this one......to me hez looking dammm hot n smart in this.................EmbarrassedLOLLOL
okit seems u r following my path i just closes my ears and eyes if anyone talks against my thoughts regarding arja so u r doing the same good going dear anyways i like him too but sometimes one has to be a good critic aswellTongue
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Welcome to the forum....I am sure you will have a gala time on forumSmile

@ Pooja: No new article on MKAP today?ConfusedSleepy

No Shreya!!...haven't come across any new articles!! ....I suppose as we know what is in store for this week ....the articles will only come out later this week...if at all...Smile

Go to top