Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Monaya in Wassup Epi 4 th *disc. Thread* (video) (Page 47)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Originally posted by aashizin

I love this analysis of Monaya.. ROFL  Day Dreaming  After all they are an advanced version of Sajan.. Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  They are Inspired by Sajan actually.. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming LOL They themselves confessed that na..Wink Embarrassed
i know yar they r in reality sajan sanaya indeed she looks like strict in such a way but i think she is more puntual abt any matter the way she always wants thing to be nit and clean its so wonderful she is totally perfect in any case Approve

Awww... I loved the way she was  sweetly annoyed with him for being messy.. Blushing  Blushing  And he was acting like a little kiddo... Loving this cute annoyance of Sanaya.. Embarrassed LOL It was like he was adoring her.. Day Dreaming
Blushing
ya as if she will check whole mess and then again start cleaning up everything mohit ye hal kar diya MERE GHAR KABlushing now u understand why she cares abt his house bcz now its not his but its THEIR house Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I agree aashi. LOL LOL Blushing  Yelling is just a sweet gesture (except when it comes from your teacher ErmmLOL) through which we can actually know how much a person is concerned for us.. Embarrassed  And Sanaya its just the same for Mohit.. Embarrassed

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ragini-

Originally posted by -Ragini-

micro- analyzing ROFL ROFL awww ur too cute Sum

And you always make me blush... Blushing  Blushing  Blushing  Not fair... ROFL   Blushing 

ROFL ROFL ur seriously adorable hon Hug Hug btw congrats on your award ..Hug

Thanks alot di.. Hug Hug  Well from the day that i won that award everyone is after eating me.. Ermm  ROFL
ROFL
ragz this candy is yummy hamala ho jaye ROFL

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
aashi its Candylicious_SG so if yuo wanna eat something eat SG... Big smile  ROFL ROFL  Cuz its them who are Candylicious..  Approve  A very deep theory behind my username.. Geek  LOL
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged

ya as if she will check whole mess and then again start cleaning up everything mohit ye hal kar diya MERE GHAR KABlushing now u understand why she cares abt his house bcz now its not his but its THEIR house Blushing

Hawww.. Now we both are returning to besharam;s mode.. Blushing Blushing  I know yar.. Seems like some1 is really possessive about some1.. Blushing  Day Dreaming

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged

I agree aashi. LOL LOL Blushing  Yelling is just a sweet gesture (except when it comes from your teacher ErmmLOL) through which we can actually know how much a person is concerned for us.. Embarrassed  And Sanaya its just the same for Mohit.. Embarrassed
sum true hon abt teacher thing LOL but i can say only teachers and professors yell on us to show their concern for us they know us and they know what's good for us na Winksee here we see mohit always shows his caring and loving side and sanaya is very private kinda person mohit is also but now he is opening up with her and now he is very much comfortable with this fact after their confession but sanaya 's style is different to show her love we can't yell whom we don't care we say who cares right Wink but we care for them who r very close to our heart now no wonder sanaya's heart always craving for only HIM and that's why he always obeys her all kind of advice and yelling LOLbcz its their love to show it like that ahhha i am loving all this to discuss love them to the core Embarrassed

CandYlicious_S

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged

aashi its Candylicious_SG so if yuo wanna eat something eat SG... Big smile  ROFL ROFL  Cuz its them who are Candylicious..  Approve  A very deep theory behind my username.. Geek  LOL
u and ur theory i know very well now don't make me to open my mouth ROFLROFL

CandYlicious_S

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Hawww.. Now we both are returning to besharam;s mode.. Blushing Blushing  I know yar.. Seems like some1 is really possessive about some1.. Blushing  Day Dreaming
no yar its our love for them LOL ya she is very possessive abt him and we saw it in MC why r standing on ur toes ROFL that's our real sanaya yar Embarrassed

Go to top