Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Monaya in Wassup Epi 4 th *disc. Thread* (video) (Page 37)

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ragini-

exactly Shru..hats off to their taste..and especially sanaya coz shes done most of the decoration, this girl is really talented..shes an all rounder..amazing actress, down to earth nature, interior designer , graceful dancer and the best girlfriend

As much as i want to hit the like button i can't Stern SmileROFL, so had to quote you !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshy

gunjanmariya Goldie
gunjanmariya
gunjanmariya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee segment...
thank u thank u thank u wassup for this beautiful segment..
wowwwww....mohit's house is so beautiful mannn..!
loved itt..!
hayyeeeeeeeeeeee got to see monaya after soo many dayss...
was missing them badly...
thanks to wassup bcoz just coz of them we got to see our monaya...
im watching it again and again....LOL
mohit is looking damm good in red T
hayeeeee......
and loved the kitchen.....its very neat...!
can't think of anything else now....im in monaya's dreamland...Day Dreaming
thank u ashi for this beautiful thread and video..!
love,
gunjan mariya..

ak_sajan

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Awwww that was such a cute interview........i loved that swing........and their fav place is awesome.........mohit and his champ looked cute..........and awwwww mohit was missing sanaya badly..........kitni baar bola usne sanaya is back............they look cute together..........and loved the way they say our house..........sanaya isse aur acha bana degi...........it was cute..............hope they always remain together................
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
its ok Sani..i cant LIKE anything either, i guess no one can,,and thanks hon for liking my sigs Hug love ya
angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Gosh whats up with my like button ...sorry Ragz i wanted to like you but couldn't ROFL
1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Wow!! firstly Wassup Tv  thanks 4 monaya segment Hug.....Thanks a Ton 4 showing us Mohit's HouseHug..............U gave us a very beautifull New year gift WassUp TvSmile.............................ThanksHugHug.....................

Awesome post Aashi Clap...and Thanks 4 the WassUp Tv You-Tube video..............Hug................I watched This Monaya segment in WassUp tv 2-3 times.....SmilePhir bhi maan nahi bara ...I feel like watching it again n againSmileWinkSmile...........Day DreamingMan Mohit N Sanaya were looking so so cuteDay Dreaming...............and Mohit in the segment was looking at Sanaya so lovingly the whole timeSmileWinkDay Dreaming..............he just couldn't take His eyes of Sanaya..................WinkMohit n Sanaya love each other so much Wow!!SmileDay DreamingMonaya rock Thumbs UpClap..........................
Mohit's house is just beautifullThumbs UpStarStarClap .......its very beautifully n lovingly decorated By MonayaSmile...................I loved each n every thing in Mohit's house..............From the hall area to Kitchen to Mandir area with lord krishnas Murti Sai Ram's Statue n  mata ranis murtis  everything was preety n well decoratedThumbs UpClap.....The hall area n Balcony with the swing...I especially loved the SwingWinkmaan kiys tv ke andar guss kar swing par Sit karoonWinkLOL.................................I Loved the Table lamp Besides Mohit's Dining tableClap Its Really very Pretty.....very beautifull decoration pieceThumbs UpClapWhen last time I had seen it in Sbs Diwali segment then also I had loved this Delicate Decorative Table lampSmileStarStarClap............................................Mohit's room Was well  decorated n Monaya green corner Was really nice n cozy .............It looked so so cozy that No wonder Monaya love sitting there n its their favourite place..............Smile......and Mohit's plants oops garden was also Good SmileWink.....................

On the Whole Monaya's sweet home was BEautifull n Very well n Excellently decorated...................Thumbs UpStarStarClap..I Loved Mohits sweet cozy house very very muchSmile........................................

hey Gals Lets all go n have tea in Mohit's garden...Wink..........I hope Monaya won't mind sharing their so sweet cozy green corner with their loyal n loving fans 4 few minutes Wink Welllllllll On 2nd thought leave it gals as Thats Monaya fav corner so KABAB mein Huddy kyoon banein hum sub fans..Right Gals WinkLOL  So lets just dream n imagine Monaya sitting in their fav cornerWinkSmile....well I will say this The corner looked so cozy I can imagineDay Dreaming Monaya sitting their n having tea or coffee together or just spending some cozy moments with each other thereWinkEmbarrassedSmileDay Dreaming.................Now I am going 2 start Drooling over Monaya n Monaya sweet Home WinkU all Can join me if u want too galsWinkDay Dreamingas Drooling over Monaya is all Monaya fans favourit thing SmileSo lets drool over Monaya n Their Beautifull homeSmileDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.......................

Monaya rockThumbs Up...And I mean it Mohit's home was very beautifull  and cozy n very well Decorated By Sanaya n mohitThumbs UpClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarClapSmile............

Gunjan.......................

SIZZZLER

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
I just noticed another thing ..i have the same LV bag as San ...must say she has some classy choice ......Cool

-Jyotika-

-Jyotika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jyotika-
-Jyotika-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelshy

I just noticed another thing ..i have the same LV bag as San ...must say she has some classy choice ......Cool

Agree shru.. i too noticed she had Louis Vuitton bag.. she definitely has a lot of class!!Cool We can make that out looking at Mohit's house decor too.. everything looked so elegant and classy!!

angelshy

Go to top