Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Monaya in Wassup Epi 4 th *disc. Thread* (video) (Page 37)

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Wow!! firstly Wassup Tv  thanks 4 monaya segment Hug.....Thanks a Ton 4 showing us Mohit's HouseHug..............U gave us a very beautifull New year gift WassUp TvSmile.............................ThanksHugHug.....................

Awesome post Aashi Clap...and Thanks 4 the WassUp Tv You-Tube video..............Hug................I watched This Monaya segment in WassUp tv 2-3 times.....SmilePhir bhi maan nahi bara ...I feel like watching it again n againSmileWinkSmile...........Day DreamingMan Mohit N Sanaya were looking so so cuteDay Dreaming...............and Mohit in the segment was looking at Sanaya so lovingly the whole timeSmileWinkDay Dreaming..............he just couldn't take His eyes of Sanaya..................WinkMohit n Sanaya love each other so much Wow!!SmileDay DreamingMonaya rock Thumbs UpClap..........................
Mohit's house is just beautifullThumbs UpStarStarClap .......its very beautifully n lovingly decorated By MonayaSmile...................I loved each n every thing in Mohit's house..............From the hall area to Kitchen to Mandir area with lord krishnas Murti Sai Ram's Statue n  mata ranis murtis  everything was preety n well decoratedThumbs UpClap.....The hall area n Balcony with the swing...I especially loved the SwingWinkmaan kiys tv ke andar guss kar swing par Sit karoonWinkLOL.................................I Loved the Table lamp Besides Mohit's Dining tableClap Its Really very Pretty.....very beautifull decoration pieceThumbs UpClapWhen last time I had seen it in Sbs Diwali segment then also I had loved this Delicate Decorative Table lampSmileStarStarClap............................................Mohit's room Was well  decorated n Monaya green corner Was really nice n cozy .............It looked so so cozy that No wonder Monaya love sitting there n its their favourite place..............Smile......and Mohit's plants oops garden was also Good SmileWink.....................

On the Whole Monaya's sweet home was BEautifull n Very well n Excellently decorated...................Thumbs UpStarStarClap..I Loved Mohits sweet cozy house very very muchSmile........................................

hey Gals Lets all go n have tea in Mohit's garden...Wink..........I hope Monaya won't mind sharing their so sweet cozy green corner with their loyal n loving fans 4 few minutes Wink Welllllllll On 2nd thought leave it gals as Thats Monaya fav corner so KABAB mein Huddy kyoon banein hum sub fans..Right Gals WinkLOL  So lets just dream n imagine Monaya sitting in their fav cornerWinkSmile....well I will say this The corner looked so cozy I can imagineDay Dreaming Monaya sitting their n having tea or coffee together or just spending some cozy moments with each other thereWinkEmbarrassedSmileDay Dreaming.................Now I am going 2 start Drooling over Monaya n Monaya sweet Home WinkU all Can join me if u want too galsWinkDay Dreamingas Drooling over Monaya is all Monaya fans favourit thing SmileSo lets drool over Monaya n Their Beautifull homeSmileDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.......................

Monaya rockThumbs Up...And I mean it Mohit's home was very beautifull  and cozy n very well Decorated By Sanaya n mohitThumbs UpClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarClapSmile............

Gunjan.......................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
I just noticed another thing ..i have the same LV bag as San ...must say she has some classy choice ......Cool

-Jyotika-

-Jyotika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jyotika-
-Jyotika-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelshy

I just noticed another thing ..i have the same LV bag as San ...must say she has some classy choice ......Cool

Agree shru.. i too noticed she had Louis Vuitton bag.. she definitely has a lot of class!!Cool We can make that out looking at Mohit's house decor too.. everything looked so elegant and classy!!

angelshy

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanroxx20

Agree shru.. i too noticed she had Louis Vuitton bag.. she definitely has a lot of class!!Cool We can make that out looking at Mohit's house decor too.. everything looked so elegant and classy!!
I know ...classy & elegant are the words to describe them as a couple as well ...i just love the kitchen ....i mean the way it is done up ...no wonder the cook enjoys spending time there ...love the way San acknowledges the Chef ..it just goes out to show how warm & familiar she is with everyone around MohitEmbarrassed

Edited by angelshy - 03 January 2011 at 1:49pm
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
wondering...ye india wale people abhi yaha pe kya kar rahe heErmm raat ko 2:15!! 

some gayab people are also here.....MS can make anyone do anything!!!! 
angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

wondering...ye india wale people abhi yaha pe kya kar rahe heErmm raat ko 2:15!! 

are you referring to me Paruuu?ShockedCryLOL
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

are you referring to me Paruuu?ShockedCryLOL

who are u??
-Jyotika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jyotika-
-Jyotika-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

I know ...classy & elegant are the words to describe them as a couple as well ...i just love the kitchen ....i mean the way it is done up ...no wonder the cook enjoys spending time there ...love the way San acknowledges the Chef ..it just goes out to show how warm & familiar she is with everyone around MohitEmbarrassed

Yaa hon.. she was really friendly with Mohit's cook!! Ohh i know gal.. i too loved the way their kitchen was done up.. that glass shelf at the back with all the glasses neatly put up.. the fridge part, everything was PERFECT!!

angelshy

Go to top