Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Love the way he HOLDS her...  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️  ☺️
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg omg can monaya get any more adorable.......😍..d way san was reffring mohit's house as OUR house...😳..im sure san has decoratd 90% of mohit's house..d house is soooooooooo beautiful..n d thy bought mohit's swing 4rm mahabaleshwar wen thy were in holiday...AHEM AHEM😳..san bought soo cute gifts 4 mohit..i yell bcoz i care..hayeee.d way mohit held her close..thy were soo happy 2 see ach othr aftr 1mnth....these both r madly in love with each othr....n my fav line is 
OUR SWEET HOME...hayeee...just cant get enough of monaya. we waitd 4 a mnth 4 an int n. aftre all intezaar ka phal monaya hota hai😉
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hahaaaa!! You guys, liking itni badi cheez nahin hai!!! 🤣
And I loveeee the gifts she got, those magnets! I yell because I care!!!

So cute!!! It was sooo good to see her showing everything. 😍
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Now as we can see a prob with our likes.. 😊  Can u all say something now.. 😡 🤣   🤣  🤣  M like constantly blabbering to myself... 😊
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

AWWWWWWWW!!! Cutenessssss personified!! It was awesome!!
After that Diwali segment, we all hoped that SBS would show us Sanaya giving us a tour of Mohit's house, but FINALLY Wassup TV did it!
What a surprise!!!!
I loved how she went "Our house", "our hall", "our balcony"... Too sweet!!
And yep, clearly, she has a major role decorating the house. No wonder she was so involved describing every small detail. Haha, and I loved how she went, "ek mahine me ye hal ho gaya hai!"
Mohit didn't say much, cause he was busy looking at Sanaya..😆 But I loved his little mandir.... A lovely lovely house.....

ishu seriously it was same kinda diwali seg but very unique way i just love the way sanaya was introducing hilarious part was that plant one he seriously brought whole nursery there with full of pots 🤣 but loved the way she said i keep yelling bcz i care i loved other magnet of mirror one gosh sanaya also respects his feeling for his mom 😳
aashizin thumbnail
btw now my fav color is GREEN  😳🤣🤣
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Guys the things thati lurrrrrveeeed the most was... Their PRIVATE sitting area.. ☺️  ☺️  With those candles and stuff.. ☺️  Wish i was a candle too..
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Now as we can see a prob with our likes.. 😊  Can u all say something now.. 😡 🤣   🤣  🤣  M like constantly blabbering to myself... 😊

then listen i am not liking ur any post today OK 🤣🤣
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agree Aashi. Each segment gets better. And yep she's seriously taken loads of pains to decorate his house. Mohit was so happy just due to the fact that she's back! Even in the end he goes "I hope aap ko Sanaya se milke acha laga, kyunki maine bhi use miss kiya..." Love him too!

And that plant incident was hilarious!!! 🤣
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashizin

then listen i am not liking ur any post today OK 🤣🤣

why...? 😲  😲😲