Miley Jab Hum Tum

Monaya in Wassup Epi 4 th *disc. Thread* (video) - Page 11

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sajanroxx20

The way San kept on again and again saying WE/OUR!!!😍 That swing part..yess san if one sits on that swing he/she will not want to get up from there.. we say a demo of that in SBS diwali segment!!πŸ˜‰
I YELL BECAUSE I CARE!!🀣 OMGG That was sooo sweetttt!!!
Mohit never sits on his dining table🀣 Throws the stuff on the table and goes into the room🀣 Well all the guyz are like that i think!!πŸ˜†
Nursery bit cracked me up🀣🀣 Mohit god the whole nursery for his balcony😲🀣🀣
And the glass door side is Monaya's fav place where they sit together...!!😳 In the diwali segment only i LOVEDDD that corner.. its so classy😎
Gosh whatever we thought it actually is like that.. 80% San's contribution in Mohit's house..!! Looking at his house we all can make out that San is having a big hand behind the decoration of his/their house, everything is simple and yet so classy!!
Wassup i love youuuuu!! Our one dream has came true because of Wassup!!

jo don't give such a reply u cracked me up πŸ€£ we always thought sanaya must help him decorating his house and gosh they said it gosh it was so hilarious to watch monaya in real way and we gosh this word made me more proud on them and yup that part was like diwali time gosh yar it was treat to watch monaya's any kind of seg thanks to wassup 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
Pariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii πŸ€— i cant believe we are alive after watching all this! 
WE hardly sit on this table! 
are guys noting the statements made! ahem! 
aashizin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovedkruti

and this was Sanaya's first visit to Mohit's house after she got back and Mohit was so happy to see her like afterrrr so lonnggggg...he actualy said he is lucky and m sure he is😳...btw i saw San's Purse..i think  it was Dolce and gabbana...πŸ˜› this gal surely knows to rock all the time and the way she explained the balcony area was ultra cute..☺️

i just love swing part it was so adorable yar and ye balcony area was super cute and mohit ga ga over her πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and our sanaya gosh seriously rock star πŸ˜³
When "WEEEEEEEEEEE" come home! ahem ahem 
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
ok i m going to watch it once more....cya in few mins!!
I love the view from "MOHIT'S " room
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMG, this thread's moving at jet speed ... and I havent even seen the episode yet!

Feels like the old days are back πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aashizin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DiyaS

OMG, this thread's moving at jet speed ... and I havent even seen the episode yet!

Feels like the old days are back πŸ˜†

OMG diya πŸ€— u will fall in love with monaya again  after watching this seg for sure πŸ˜³
aashizin thumbnail
@pari thanks a tone sweety for youtube i will edit it on post