Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
and one more thing is Brij is not really concentrating on Geet wedding. his main aim is to kill Geet not to ruin the wedding

So he can try to kill geet, but not to stop the wedding.
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vrsharma

and one more thing is Brij is not really concentrating on Geet wedding. his main aim is to kill Geet not to ruin the wedding

So he can try to kill geet, but not to stop the wedding.

Brij's main aim is to kill Geet but i feel his saazish would lead to alot of confusions in the Khurana family
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niveditha

Hey Guyssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I was watching the recap of Geet now. In that there was a written promo which said:-

"Geet Ke Khilaf Brij Rachayega ek bada saazish"

I've this gut feeling if all this would lead us to Maan's 12 day Kasam as per TB article. Possibilities could be:-

(1) Brij tries to prove Geet is an abshagun for Khurana Family
(2) Miscarriage
(3) Tarnishing Annie's Name with Arjun
(4) Bankrupcy
(5) Proves Geet to be Characterless

i'll go wid 1/5 and maybe daadi refuses to maaneet marriage and tats wen maan  makes the strong decision tat no matter wat ever happens he's definately gonna marry geeet his love😉👏
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Brij don't have the ability to bankrupt Maan.Its not his cup of tea.Maybe some other way,either a miscarriage or trying to kidnap Geet to murder her.Whatever the way Brij tries out,nothing will happen to Geet for sure as because 'Maan hai na'. 
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Brij don't have the ability to bankrupt Maan.Its not his cup of tea.Maybe some other way,either a miscarriage or trying to kidnap Geet to murder her.Whatever the way Brij tries out,nothing will happen to Geet for sure as because 'Maan hai na'. 

I guess ur rite! He mite get her kidnapped and prove her charcaterless. But to kidnap her from Maan's eyes is not that easy 😉