Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

!!!Winds of Desire !!! (sk ff) (pg93 last part) (Page 64)

sweetangel_25 Senior Member
sweetangel_25
sweetangel_25

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
now that seems sooo much better...sorry for late comment...but honestly...it felt so good after reading that...Sujal is missing kashish...ab i will say the last part is justified...in showing the importance of kashish in sujal's life....this marks the difference between someone being special 'close friend' etc and relationship need desires and 'commitment'   LOL ....now sujal has realised that no1 can replace her...or perhaps...that she has occupied a diff place in his life...coolll  Clap   and kashish is not receiving his calls...lets hope its nothing more than normal anger...hope she didnt take his 'advice' seriosuly and took any extreme steps...waiting to see what sujal does now...Piya to gyi LOL  LOL  koi aur sujal dhund lo dear...for her that means another rich guy...but how nice of him...he went ot lie down  in the living room
cont soon...waitinggggggggg for  next part Smile  Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NilzStorywriter

NilzStorywriter IF-Dazzler
NilzStorywriter
NilzStorywriter

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged

PART 39

Piya gets up after a while.

Her head is heavy and she is surprised to see her in a bedroom that is unfamiliar to her.

She looks around to see sujal's belongings there and makes out that it must be sujal's place.

She remembers in bits and pices that sujal carried her to his place when she had passed out.

She felt so happy and grateful to him, she was sure that he felt for him and he was such a gentleman too.

She was feeling so uncomfortable in those clothes she had worn them whole night, and she also wanted to take a shower.

She quickly takes a shower and puts on a loose baggy shirt that beonged to Sujal.

She waits in the living room with a magazine for Sujal to come.

+++++++++++++++

Sujal comes from his workout after a while.

He is in a black vest and track pants, he is drenched in sweat and is panting, as he did some vigorous running.

Piya gets up seeing him, he looks so hot she thinks. His tanned muscular body drenched in sweat is such a turn on, he looks irrestible.

Sujal frowns as he sees Piya in his shirt.

P-hi sujal ! Good morning.

s-Good morning. That's my shirt.

p-i know. Doesn't it look good on me.

s-no, its over sized.

p-oh sujal, tum itne berukhe kyun ho. Kya ki baat hai jo tumhe pareshaan kar rahi hai?

She walks closer to him, playing with his vest.

Sujal is standing silently.

p-but I know you have a heart of gold, log tumhare bare mein job hi kahe mujhe pata hai tum jaisa dusra nahi. You know what, you look really sexy in your sweat frenched clothes. Your smell is alluring, it turns me on.

Sujal is standing straight.

p-you are the most decent man I have met, you know. You don't even looks at wrong places.

She puts her arms around his shoulders.

She moves her face closer to his. Her lips brushing to his unshaved small spikes of masculine hair.

p-[whispers] I am ready to be all yours.

She puts her lips in between his and turns it into a wet smooch, grapping him tighly to herself.

Sujal is taken aback by the sudden change of situation.

Before he could have reacted he finds himself being smooched by Piya.

As he realizes what is happening and his brain starts to function after the shock, he moves away his face.

But before he could retaliate he gets another shock in form of Kashish; who was standing at the door.

Her eyes were filled with tears and some of them had started to roll down her cheeks.

She had witnessed the whole scene.

s-Kashish ? Tum?

k- [her voice is choked due to overflow of emotions] main to yahan tumhe surprise karne aayi thi, ki main aa gai. Par….par…yahan aake to…[she looks at Piya]…mujhe hi surprise mil gaya

s-kashish..nahi…wo…

Before he could complete she goes out, running from there. She can't bear more, she can't bear to see him with that gal even a second.

Sujal goes behind her.

s-kashish ! stop! Kashish !

she goes out.

She is running frantically on the road.

Usko koi sudd-budd nahi hai ki wo kya kar rahi hai, kahan jaa rahi hai.

She is just running to get away from there, get away from her pain. Her tears are not leaving her for even a second.

Suddenly, she feels a pull on her elbow.

Sujal is standing in front of her.

s-ye kya kar rahi thi??????? Huh??????? Abhi truck ke neeche aake maar jaati !

k-marr jaati to marr jane dete ! [she is crying badly]

s-[he squares her shoulders] Kashish, meri baat suno, jaisa tum……

k-just leave alone !

s-kashish….

k-I said JUST LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!

she stops a taxi and goes away riding it, leaving a dejected & helpless Sujal behind.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

C3_IFhinal60pinky901cute_samrahsanjana25golu_1677Iqbal Neha1bd670816Pumpkinndazzling_glorySumi_162710ronojoy_riamonikaseth~~~~-purnima-Shalvespvd

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
part 39
sujal idiot kya zaroorat thi to go in front of that fool pia? shes evil...............poor Kashish got the shock of her life seeing Sujal with someone......................cont soon dear...................

NilzStorywriter

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Sujal ko dimaag kabhi nahi aayega wowowowowowo kabhi theek se koi kaam nahi karta

NilzStorywriter

arpsin Groupbie
arpsin
arpsin

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
niceee..

NilzStorywriter

sweetangel_25 Senior Member
sweetangel_25
sweetangel_25

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
That ws very bad..No nt kashishs pain.. Sujals harkat m talking abt.. N dnt call him helpless or dejected.. He is alone responsible 4 all that happened.. Indirectly and directly.. Indirectly coz he let tht piya come that close to him.. Sar par chada kar rakha tha use.. Atleast when he realised he wantd to go bck to kashis he shud hv told piya str8 to leave him alone.. N even during tht scene.. He ws simply standing.. Tht dsnt help dear s.. He cud hv pushed her away long back
bohot acha hua ki kashish saw al tht.. It is just nt wrong of her to make conclusion frm tht scene.. Coz those conclusions wont b wrong.. The scene ws actually a nice summary of al tht happened in d last few days to be presented to kashish in one shot by nature.. Mujhe lag rha tha k ki entry aisi hi kuch hogi waise.. Bt u took it far beyond my imagination by putting tht kinda scene btwn those 2..
Waiting 2 see wht sujal does next.. N hope kashish is fine.. Jus cnt wait.. Cont soon..

NilzStorywriter

ronojoy_ria IF-Sizzlerz
ronojoy_ria
ronojoy_ria

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
hi
the up is good
so priya is still n sujal house aur she is falling for sujal
but sujal usse kya hua he didnt protext
i hate him
bacchare kashish itna bura laaga usko
plz cont soon and plzzzzzzzzzzzz remove this priya and bring some sk romance and pm me

NilzStorywriter

dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
nice part
hope this misunderstanding clears off soon.
Sujal should have never brought pia home
continue soon

NilzStorywriter

Go to top