Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

!!!Winds of Desire !!! (sk ff) (pg93 last part) (Page 49)

ronojoy_ria IF-Sizzlerz
ronojoy_ria
ronojoy_ria

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
hi Smile
the up is goodSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
the morning scene is really niceSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
sujal has slept over kashish EmbarrassedWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkand next day when he woke up and found himself over her he was feeling really embarassed for his act EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
but kashish she is really nice SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
she gave sujal black coffeeSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile and also comfort him which soothens himSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
plz cont soon and pm me

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
awwwww i so like this part very much..................a sense of belongingness is in this...................only Sujal is yet to accept this to himself.....................hope he starts sharing his feelings and past with her soon..................cont soon dear..........
monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
wowowwo awesome part sujal ke bachhe ab khul ke baat karooo please kab tak hidden language chalegi aap dono ke beech

Edited by monikaseth - 25 February 2011 at 9:52am
jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
amazing part cont soon
pinky901 Goldie
pinky901
pinky901

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
nice part
well its pretty good morning today for sujal-kashish admirer....i mn sujal ke liye bhi u kashish ke liye bhi hogi but abhi thy r not even wanna react on dat part na..so
well itna jyada gad uske arms par uske teeth aur kashish ko realise bhi nai hua..well no doubt she is a sleeping beauty...itts a grt example for thatWink
well sujal felt so embrassing aww but i expted sumthg ele but well ab koi ur kuch soch bhi kiase sakta hai is haal main so..its absolutely justified to react like this at that very momentSmile 
well kashish ekdum se said ki i'm going ...n sujal jhat se said i''ll drop u..not bad..ab welll so kashish agn asked for coffee Wink hmm well is time she clearly said black coffee will do aur sujal also obeyed her par bechara kitni jaldi hai use waha se bhagne ki..well the ay kashish said their is no need of soorry  ..aur jo baatein kahi kashish ne sujal se i jus sily respect her for that...hum chahe kuch uar ho na o dost to hai na..n u cn share nythg ith me without feeling sorry is so gud....chal is baar she behaved pretty matured n frnd in need
hope inki frndship aise hi rahe ...
nice part
dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Great part
Sujal is very emabarassed about his behaviour last night and is feeling extremely guilty.
But Kashish acts very maturely and stays calm, she wants to reassure him that she is always there for him and that he does not have to feel guilty about sharing his pains with her.
continue soon
Pumpkinn IF-Rockerz
Pumpkinn
Pumpkinn

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Awesomee update !
Loved it !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !
NilzStorywriter IF-Dazzler
NilzStorywriter
NilzStorywriter

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged

PART 30

It was a hard day for sujal.

In the evening he comes home and switches on his tv lazily.

Some live charity show is being telecasted on the TV for the children fighting with cancer.

To his surprise he sees kashish giving a dance performance there, he is in utter shock; how could she dance when she was strictly prescribed by the doctor to refrain from any strenuous activity because of her injury.

++++++++++++

After the dance performance ends, her feet cant endure more and she falls on the back stage.

Kashish is rushed to the hospital.

She is quickly admitted and given anesthesia, as this time she had fractured her leg.

She wakes up with a heavy and plastered leg.

Sujal barges in the room like an angry ferocious tiger.

Before he could even utter a word she mumbles.

k-i am sorry [she says guiltily]

s-see, what have you done. Mana kia tha naa doctor ne, kya zarurat thi dance karne ki jaake. Mujhe bataya bhi nahi.

k-tum mana kar dete, islie pucha nahi.

s-wahhh ! kyaa baat hai. Bohot khoob. Ab to bada mazza a araha hai naa pair tudwaake.

She looks down, chup chaap daant sunn rahi hai.

s-mana kiya tha jab, to kyun kiya?

k-main commit kar chuki thi, aur ye unn bachcho ke lie tha. Islie...

He knows he can't be angry on her now, how could he be possibly angry on her when she looks so adorably cute.

He takes a deep breath.

s-achcha thik hai, rata ho gai hai so jao. Kal driver ko bol dia hai, ghar chali jaana. You will feel better there, wahan tumhari care bhi zyada hogi.

k-akeli jaun main?

s-driver hoga naa, kal conference hai islie..main nahi...par main aaunga tumhe dekhne.

k-ghar aaoge?

He nods.

s-now take your medicine and go to sleep, kisi cheez ki zarurat yaa koi bhi takleef ho to mujhe batana, main yahin hoon.

She nods and closes her eyes, as the medicines and anesthesia are making her lethargic.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Next day morning,

Sujal helps her into the car and instructs the driver to take her safely.

s-aaram se jaana

k-tum call karoge?

s-karunga

k-pakka naa

s-promise

she gives a big grin

k-ok bye bye

s-bye and take care

k-ok I will, bye. You also take care of yourself.

He nods as the driver drives away.

Edited by storywriter - 26 February 2011 at 5:40am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

C3_IFhinal60pinky901cute_samrahmaanmishtisanjana25Nirjhor105Iqbal Neha1golu_1677dazzling_gloryPumpkinnSumi_162710ronojoy_riamonikaseth~~~~-purnima-spvd

Go to top