Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

!!!Winds of Desire !!! (sk ff) (pg93 last part) (Page 3)

bd670816 IF-Dazzler
bd670816
bd670816

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
nice story neelu. loved it !! add me to ur pm list plzz

NilzStorywriter IF-Dazzler
NilzStorywriter
NilzStorywriter

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged

PART 2

Sheena looks at the direction kashish points out to.

Sheena-arre baap re ! wo to Sujal Garewal hai .

k-kaun?

Sheena-arre badi cheez hai wo. Jitna hi wo rayiz hai utna hi khadus aur chaalak, uske upar mooh-fatt aur mooh-chada bhi. Wo watches ka business hai uska, international brand.

k-oh, itna dangerous hai?

Sheena-tu to aise bol rahi hai jaise khaa jayega. Waise jaake chance maar sakti hai tu.

k-chance?

Sheena-arre, matlab baat kar sakti hai.

k-main kyun jaake use baat karun?

Sheena-to kya wo tujhse aake baat karega. Aaiye kashish madam, aap aa gai, aap hi ka intezaar tha.

k-main to use jaanti hi nahi.

Sheena-to jaan le, bina baat kare kaise janegi

k-main kyun baat karun, wo baat karle.

Sheena-arre pagal, wo Sujal Garewal hai, wo kisi se baat nahi karta, sab uss se baat karna chahte hain.

Kashish makes a cute yet confused face.

Sheena-sunn, to koshish to kar uss se baat karegi, khayega thode naa tujhe. Aur zara style se baat karna, with oomph.

k-wo kaise karte hain?

Sheena-dekh main tujhe sikhati hoon, uske saamne bilkul style se matak ke jaana, ek stylish smile dena jisse wo fida ho jaye, phir kehna, hi I am Kashish, model hoon yaha, sheher naya hai, woul you like to accompany me for dinner?

Kashish has a perplexed expression and looking at sheena

k-isse achcha main use baat nahi hi karti hoon

sheena-aye nahi! Jaaa naa, kab tak aise khabraegi, aise kabhi break nahi milega tujhe

sheena pushes her towards sujal's direction.

Kashish walks towards sujal, while glancing at Sheena who is prompting her to go.

She reaches where sujal is standing.

She nervously takes a deep breath & smiles like sheena told her to.

k-hi !

sujal turns his gaze to her, she feels his expressive eyes would melt her into liquid.

Kashish glances at sheena who is still prompting her.

Sujal has a questioning look as he looks at the girl who had just approached him. He was sick of these characterless models falling over him.

k-i am kashish, I am new to this place. We can go for dinner [she murmers the last word as she witnesses sujal's expression turn into a hard frown]

she feels so nervous, her throat is dry.

She glances towards sheena to see that she is busy conversing with someone else and is not looking at us.

She turns her glance towards the man who is still frowning with his eyes narrowed.

Sujal is thoroughly disgusted with these fake gold digger girls.

Kashish, on the other hand is relieved to see sheena not looking at her.

She starts blabbering to sujal like a small girl, whatever comes in her mind.

k-wo..i am..so sorry..wo sheena hai naa wahan usne mujhe kaha..main to..main..aise hi..wo...sach kahun, usne mujhse kaha mujhe aise kabhi break nahi milega, mujhe logon se baat karni hogi, aur mujhe usne ye sab kehne ko sikhaya, par main nahi kehna chahti thi, wo kyunki mujhe laga ki aap mujhe bohot daantenge, par sheena bhi to mujhe hi daant rahi thi naa, to usne mujhe sab sikhaya, abb sikhaya to maine bol dia, maine bol dia to bolte bolte main adha bhul gai, phir bhul gai to sheena ko dekha, par sheena to mujhe dekh hi nahi rahi thi, to maine socha, abb wo mujhe nahi daantegi, phir mujhe laga aap mujhe daantenge to main, maine sab sach sach bata dia.

Sujal is looking at the blabbering girl in front of him with amazement.

s-haan ok. Saans to le lo.

k-huh?

She has a certain school girlish cuteness & innocence & that becomes more evident when her pupils become dilated when she is confused or nervous.

s-relax. Ok. I am Sujal.

He moves his hand forward as a gesture to shake his hand.

k-emm..oh..emm..Kashish

she puts her hand on his & they their hands.

She smiles with a pinch of nervousness.

k-emm..emm..ok..i..

she is about to go.

s-so!..you were saying something about dinner.

She looks at him, again nervousness taking over her & her pupils getting dilated.

k-no..emm..that was just..

s-i think that was a good idea. How about dinner tonight?

k-emm..eh..[she is unable to find her voice for a second]..ok..[she finally manages to say that]

s-can we go now or you are busy?

k-busy?..no..i am..not busy.

s-ok good. Then we should better be moving.

k-yeah. Ok

kashish can't believe this is happening.

Sujal also cannot believe that he actually asked her out, he positively hates these bunch of gold digger girls.

But, he found her different from the rest of the clan. He knew it was a decision merely of his impulse, but he just felt like knowing her more.

Edited by storywriter - 04 January 2011 at 6:42am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

C3_IFRuhee_95hinal60sweetangel_25maanmishtigoodgirl5pinky901cute_samrahgolu_1677Iqbal Neha1bd670816PumpkinnSumi_162710dazzling_glory~~~~ronojoy_riaShalvekashishdabestspvd

pinky901 Goldie
pinky901
pinky901

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
wow part
so sheens thgt her all the tactics which 1 must posses to invite people...
haan its gud ki k ne himmat ki aur style se bola s ko aur the way s reacted is also gud.i mn he is nota jerk na.he is not d man to fall for such cheapos aur other wy round ki he dont use gals..well its gud ki k sabkuch bol gayi nai bolti to pata nai kya samjhta s aur phir galatfehmi.so cute ekdum bholi aur bachi..wo acter banna chahti hai but maintain her childhood,pure innocence,nai to small town girl bhi actor banne ke chalkar sab kho jati hai.par its to strtg na..kya pata aage aage kya  hoga..well wow she is very very cute n chuchicoo yaar
s to sach main pagal ho jayega  agar jyada samay biitaya k k esath kam time main to
well so s asked her for out n dat too 4 dinner actually he did it without any pre plans its gud well ab dekhna hai ki dinner date kaise hoti hai.jus simply waiting for her
yaar ye k kaise karti h nervous hone pe..such main breath taking..diff frm others ..welll cont soon dear
sweetangel_25 Senior Member
sweetangel_25
sweetangel_25

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
awwwwww how cute...i knew tht...if sheena dsnt teach her those stupid tantics and just let her be the cute and innocent kashish...she wont have to do anything....sujal will only fall for her...but fir bhi thanks to sheena...after all it was she who gave her a kick...warna wo log kab baat karte...very good start...looking forward to it...kashish is so nervous...i can understand...m d same...lol...cont soon...
P.S.- i just remembered...i had told u i wont read the ff...if u dnt cont an old 1...kya karu...itne din baad kuch acha pad kar i cudnt stop myself...completely forgot of my promise...i wont leave it though...will see wht to do of it... ;-)
Sumi_162710 IF-Rockerz
Sumi_162710
Sumi_162710

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Phew...meri jaan me jaan ayi....Sujal khadus sa hoga...ye maine guess kiya tha....hehe. I mean...itna bada business tycoon hai...khadus hona to banta hai....lol. Jokes apart....jab Sheena Kashish ko wo ajeeb ideas de rahi thi.......I was like "Sujal aisa to isse ghaas bhi nahi dalega"....and who knws....he cud burst out in anger....but thank god....Sheena ne dusri taraf dekha...and Kashish ne innocent kid ki tarah sach bata diya....and of course Sujal Garewal k dil ko chhu liya....to sum extent we can say...hehe.

W8ing for the dinner sequence....gr8 impulsive decision by Sujal....hehe. Pls continue soon....
dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Nice part
Sujal ko dekh kar Kashish nervous ho jati hai and she starts blabbering the truth about how she was forced to speack with him. Sujal is impressed to see Kashish's honesty and innocence. wating to see what happens over dinner.
please continue soon
ronojoy_ria IF-Sizzlerz
ronojoy_ria
ronojoy_ria

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
hi Smile
the up is really goodSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
so sheena is pushing kashish towards sujalTongueTongueTongueTongueWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
and kashish by following sheena's intruction goes to meet sujal and introduce herself SmileTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
but she forgets everything ohhhhhhh poor girlOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch
and then she tells sujal everything what sheena told her to doSmile
by hearing her truth sujal himself accompanies her for dinner wowEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
plz cont soon me will be waiting to se what happen in the dinner and pm me

Edited by ronojoy_ria - 04 January 2011 at 10:28am
Pumpkinn IF-Rockerz
Pumpkinn
Pumpkinn

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Awesome part !
Loved Kashishs innocence !
She is just amazing !
Sujals reaction were great !
Great going !
Update soon !