Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

!!!Winds of Desire !!! (sk ff) (pg93 last part) (Page 17)

mamon.moon Senior Member
mamon.moon
mamon.moon

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
wow nice update. so many things happen in this one update. kashish leaves the city and even dont want to keep any contact with sujal and sujal had so much troubled childhood and now also he is so lonely. I am very ager to know how the story progress and how they meet again. continue soon............

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
ohhhhhhhhhhhh..................sujal's parents' story is really Confused...................sujal is really alone.................hope sujal finds his peace in kashish and kashish make him happy...............so she has really left to her place........get them together dear.....................cont soon...............
Sumi_162710 IF-Rockerz
Sumi_162710
Sumi_162710

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Ohh....I donno wat to say. Sujal's parents story is ....umm a lil nonjudgmental on my part. I am just abt Sujal's existence in that respect!! However on my part....am veryyyy happy that he exists...hehe. But on a serious note....thats a lonely life which Sujal leads....and guess he got a frnd in Kashish....as she was so innocent and unaffected by his status and all. But now even she is gone...and he is again sooo lonely.

Donno why....I even thot that it was ok on his part not trying to stop her....but yeah...I do hope she will be bak to him soon. And for that....pls continue soon.
Pumpkinn IF-Rockerz
Pumpkinn
Pumpkinn

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Awesome update !
Loved it !
Poor Sujal !
Hope Kashish comes back into his life soon !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !
NilzStorywriter IF-Dazzler
NilzStorywriter
NilzStorywriter

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged

PART 11

Couple of months had passed.

Sujal's life was moving in the usual manner.

The monotony had engulfed him such a manner that he was unable to find anything amusing or enjoyable in the high society page 3 party he was attending, night now.

He was sick of the maddening fake people around him. Their pretentious & fake conversations irritated him. But he knew, for a successful business connection with different people was important, this was the only reason that made him attend the party.

He looked at a group of people making fake howls of excitement. Sujal guessed it must be some famous movie star or someone they must be busy buttering.

As the crowd lessened around him, he saw that it was the director Sudhir Sharma; who was busy narrating about his new path breaking movie is gonna start.

As sujal was looking at him, the man in his late forties walked up to him, & introduced himself.

Sudhir-hello, I am Sudhir Sharma. I am a director.

He extends his hand towards sujal.

Sujal also does the same & there is a brief hand-shake.

s-Sujal Garewal.

Sudhir-aapko kaun nahi jaanta.

s-main bhi aapko jaanta hoon.

Sudhir-oh, I am honoured. Waise maine suna aap apne naye ad campaighn ke lie director dhund rahe hain.

s-well, my marketing team handles that

Sudhir-oh I see, waise I am gonna start my new ambitious path breaking project, actually start kar dia hai, its been made. Its my new movie.

s-congratulations. That's good. [he is straight faced]

sudhir- I think, we are alike. Dono hi risk lena jaante hain. Jaise maine apni film mein ek fresh face ko cast kiya hai, my new heroine.

s-oh good. [he seems so bored]

sudhir-actually, she is here, lemme call her.

Sudhir calls his new muse.

Sudhir-baby! Please come here.

'yes baby'

The comes and stands besides sudhir, while sudhir holds the young girl aound her waist, as if they were a couple.

Sudhir smiles showcasing his new girl, but the color of sujal's face had completely vanished.

His eyes were stuck on the girl with disbelieve and astonishment.

She also freezes for a second witnessing sujal in front of her, but calms herself after a while.

Sudhir-Mr Garewal, meet Kashish; and baby this is Sujal Garewal.

She smiles in a fake sweet manner.

k-hello, how are you doing?

Sudhir interrupts.

Sudhir-excuse me, baby I'l just come.

He excuses himself, while snuggling her around her cheek.

Sujal cant believe it is Kashish in front of him, the flashes of the past are coming before his eyes.

His sweet, bubbly, innocent kashish. Her laughter & pieces of her sweet conversations were booming in his ears. But now, who was this? This lady was not kashish, this lady in a mini off-shoulder dress with her make-up and style in place; her fakeness totally apt with the fakeness of this pretentious world. Her smile didn't reach her eyes, her sweetness was not genuine, she was fake as a plastic.

His heart was crying witnessing the death of his kashish. This new kashish had acquired her body.

She looked up at him, trying to look into his eyes. But he was not interested in even staying for another second with this lady, he was not ready to permit her to look into his heart through his eyes. This lady was not worth it. She had brutally murdered his kashish.

He was so shaken by this whole incence that he could not make himself to stay there anymore, he leaves that very moment in a haste.

The truth that he saw was piercing his heart like thousand daggers. His heart was bleeding, he needed to be alone, all alone.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

C3_IFRuhee_95hinal60sweetangel_25sanjana25pinky901cute_samrahrmanu7382Nirjhor105bd670816golu_1677Iqbal Neha1dazzling_glorySumi_162710PumpkinnShalvejyothi_coolmonikasethronojoy_ria~~~~-purnima-kashishdabestspvd

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
shocking part....................whats with Kashish????????????? she was against this and hated all these par ab she with that director???????????what changed her decision???????????????? feel sorry for sujal.......................cont soon dear...............
ronojoy_ria IF-Sizzlerz
ronojoy_ria
ronojoy_ria

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
hi Smile
the up is good SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
sujal aur sudhir sharma ke mulaqat hote haai SmileSmileSmileaur waha sudhir aapne new movie ke heroine se sujal ka intro karata haaiWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
and that heroine  was non other than kashish ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
oh my god yeh kashish waha us admi ke saath kya kar raha ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
sujal ka dil he tut gaya aapne kashish ko aase dekh kar usse toh samajh mein nahin aa raha kashish us admi ke saath ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
yaar plz jaldi yeh confusion ko dur karo aur plz cont soon and pm me
pinky901 Goldie
pinky901
pinky901

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
mai commen n karti i'm so upst wit this up yarr
hw can she is wit sudhir aur wo yesab...atlast she s also not unique..unse bhi khud ko bech diya for her dreams..which not lik by me..sabki apna view pt but mera view totall diff hai n i'm disheartened wit this up....bechara sujal uspe kya beeti hogi i really dont even want t think.
its jus i jus cant handle this up...i feel very very shoced...
i knw the fic has to go like dis  but my persnal view is simply dont want this nt do i excpect this thg especially frm this fic..but well..
u again shw his emotion n turmoi  very welll...

reality is not atall diff n i prefer to be in my fantsy world...
cont soon...

Go to top