Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute_samrah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
superb update.......................yar kashish got engaged..........................hate that Shriram
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😲 😲 😲.........kashish engaged 😲.......... poor sujal ........ must have got heart attack πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί........
it was thotful of sujal to go all teh way to brazil & help kashish's family in time of crisis ....... atleast he deserves a thanku from kashish πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.......

as 4 sriram he deserves from sujal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........

continue soon πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

dazzling_glory thumbnail
Great part
Sujal is shattered when he hears that Kashish and her parents have not only settled in LA but she has also got engaged to someone.
He goes all the way to Brazil so that he can bring Kashish to her father who is very critical in the hospital.
He knows that her family means the world for Kashish and so he silently bears all the insult which Sriram gives him
continue soon
NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

PART 51

The ambience of Kashish's house was filled with grief.

A week had passed after Kashish's Dad's demise.

The whole atmosphere was engulfed in a deathly silence.

Sujal had consistently been there with Kashish's family. Assisting with the rituals and helping and supporting in every way possible.

Kashish had turned extremely silent after the loss, as she was very close to her father.

She had refused to come out of her room and even refused to have food for couple of days.

But after a long persuasion , she at last had something.

even now, she always remained lost in her thought. Seldom spoke anything nor she even smiled slightly.

She had refused to pick up her phone and nor did she speak to anyone.

Her sudden change of behavior was causing worry to her family and specially Sujal, whose heart was tearing into pieces seeing her that state.

He would again and again remember the day of her Dad's demise; when she had rested her head on his shoulder and had cried her heart out.

Sujal was worried about her family and specially about her, so he was staying with them from that day, because he knew the loss they had incurred was huge and they needed his support.

Kashish would often just stare at the space for hours. Sujal had tried numerous times to speak to her or strike a conversation but she wouldn't respond or she would ignore him.

She hadn't gone for work or received any calls regarding her work. She had turned as if she didn't wish to live anymore, as if she didn't have any reason to live anymore.

Her depression was causing anxiety in him.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Kashish's family including Sujal were having the dinner.

When they hear ruthless bangs at the door.

s-I'l open it.

Sujal volunteers to open the door hearing the odd knocks.

As Sujal opens the door he finds Shriram standing there with a man and a woman, who seemed like his parents.

Sujal frowns seeing them as they hadn't showed up the whole week after Kashish's father's demise.

The three of them walk in authoratively into the house.

Shriram- Kaaash-eesh ! [speaks in his American accent]

Kashish including her mother and sister walk to them with astonishment.

Shriram-I gave you last warning, we cannot tolerate your vulgarities now, you have to marry me this week.

k-what?????? I cant, my father died and we are not supposed to have any auspicious function before a year.

Shriram-I don't believe in all these tradition.

k-its not about traditions, its because I respect my father.

Shriram-but don't you respect your would be husbands decision.

k-i..do..but...

shriram's mother jumps in the conversation.

Sriram's mom-tumhe shadai to karni hi hogi issi hafte.

K mom-aap samajhne ki koshish to...

Shriram's mother-kya samjhe? Aapki beti ko samajhna chahie tha iss ladke ke saath rang reliya manane se pehle [pointing at sujal]

Sujal frown's hard, his anger is starting to increase.

Shriram-Kasheesh how can you let your boyfriend stay in same house. Huh? You are getting married to me. You actresses have no class, no character; still I am marrying you. I...I am one of the best doctor in US ..i can get any gal, but still I am marrying you, instead of grateful you are ruining my reputation every way possible.

K looks down

Sujal cant take more.

s-she is not ruining anyone's reputation, its you who doesn't have any reputation or class

sriram-I am not speaking to you

s-you should be grateful that I am speaking to you, where were you Mr would be husband when she needed someone the most. Why do you wanna get married to her? To have fame or have a pretty arm candy besides you.

Sriram-shut up , you son of a b**** ! nobody will marry like you, Kashish. You girls are just for use and throw, so better be grateful that I am marrying you.

Kashish's eyes are overflowing with tears.

She nods helplessly.

Sujal frowns hard.

s- you know Ram charam...

sriram-shreeramm !

s-whatever ! you better worry wbout yourself, because nobody is gonna marry a super jerk like you, and for Kashish anybody would be willing to marry her.

Sriram-huh ! just give me one name.

s-me ! [says calmly]

every person's eyes turns to Sujal.

s-yes ! I want to marry Kashish !

There is silence for a whole minute in the room. A tear drops off her eye.

Sriram-listen Kasheesh ! what is he saying ! whats your answer to him.

s-whatever, is her answer to me we'll see that, answer to you is get out ! [he says clearly]

sriram-what??????? You are nobody to humiliate me like that !

s-get out or I will gift you a black eye and I am serious !

sriram-don't threaten me , I can call the police.

s-thing is, I will punch you in 5 seconds, I was a boxer during my college days and another thing Ram Vachan...

sriram-its SHREERAMM !

s-yeah whatever ! so I was saying, another thing is I am also not a gay pretending to be straight and marrying an innocent gal due to parental pressure. Better understand I am not spineless like you.

Everybody is shocked hearing what Sujal just said.

Sriram-how...you...know..i...

s-shut up and get out, or...

Before Sujal could even complete the sentence Shriram and family go away from there.

Edited by storywriter - 13 years ago
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
the up is good
so kashish's dad expired and for this the whole family is sad and kashish she is totally shattered
but this sriram how could he in this state he wan to marry her
but sujal he did a fabulous job by throwing him out and also by saying that he will marry kashish
plz cont and pm me
dazzling_glory thumbnail
superb!!
Sriram is gay...now that was the best part...
Sujal wants to marry Kashish and this time he has been bold enough to speak out his feelings.
kashish's family is going through a tough time and Sujal knows that they will need his support. He was Kashish to come out of her grief.
continue soon
pinky901 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmm so sriram is gay n sujal very calmly expose him without threatened him.oh dats really very sad n touchng that she lost her father so soon.she must be goig through aphase where only loved oes can help her n support her.finall sujal take the mattr in his hands n confess his intention on correct moment.hope nothin much more twist cum in these two confused souls.well nicely written part specially the emotions of kashish overall.
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow sujal expose him thank god and told he will marry her ..i am feeling bad for kashish she lost her father..

great part thank you for pm
cute_samrah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
woowwwwwwwwww...........nice update
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update πŸ‘πŸ‘.........felt bad for kashish 😭😭..lost her dad ..... Sujal my hero 😳😳.....good to see him the support & strength for kashish 😊😊😊 ....
good answers by him πŸ‘πŸ‘....... sreeram deserved it πŸ˜‘😑😑........... hope he learnt the lesson πŸ˜‘😑....else sujal will kick him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........ 

hope evrything goes on smooth from here πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

continue soon πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ