Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nice updates. sujal is really rude. she tried to make a move but he behaved so badly. now hope they will make up. continue soon..............
dazzling_glory thumbnail
nice part
why does sujal have to behave so rudely with Kashish. He causes pain both to Kashish and himself.
What has happened to Kashish
please continue soon
NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
PART 45

The whole news was shown.

Sujal was scaning the whole news with hawk eyes.

News reader- dekhiye nayi actress Kashish Sinha ke baare mein hua khulaasa, ye khulaasa kisi aur ne nahi balki industry ke director Sudhir Sharma ne ek talk show mein kiya.

Th e talk show clips were shown.

Sudhir-  see all the inoscent actresses of the industry are not inoscent enough...

Host-how can you say that?

Sudhir-I know...I am the director, take the example of the new sensation Kashish Sinha...she lived with me for her first break, ask her she cant deny that

Sujal's  tightenes his jaw hearing him.

Back to the studio.

Newsreader-   aur hamare correspondents aaj Kashish Sinha ke paas gaye, unse sawaal kare par...

Now the clip with Kashish is shown.

The media is hounding her and attacking her with questions.

'aapka sudhir mishra ke saath kya relation tha?'

'Kya aapko wo film ussi wajah se mili?'

'kya aap ye kaam ohir karengi?'

'ab kaun banega aapka nishaana'

'kya aapne ek baar bhi ane parivaar ke baare mein nahi socha ye ghinauni harkat karne se pehle?'

'aap kaamyaabi paane ke lie aur kis hadd tak gir sakti hain'

Kashish is standing silently, she is trying her level best to calm herself.

But he heart is in too much pain to tackle everything with ease.

She couldn't stop her tears and she breaks down & goes away hiding her face.

The correspondent-dekh lijie, aaj ki heroine ka ghinauna sach. Aisa sach jiske kaaraan unhe mooh chupane ki zarurat pad jaae.  Iss khulaase ek puri industry hairaan hai.

Sujal switches off the tv.

He gets up and decides to rush to Kashish's place.

He can imagine what would she must be going through.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

He drives as fast as he could and reaches her place.

The door is half closed.

He hears her cries, he peeks to see.

She is on the phone.

He can hear her wails clearly.

k-ma....maa...nahi..aisa mat kaho...meri baat to suno...main..maa..i am sorry...mujhe pata hai maine jo kiya wo galat hai...par maa...nahi maa...aisa mat kaho...aap logon ke siva aur kaun hai mera...aap bhi mujhe aisa....mujhse to koi bhi pyaar nahi karta...sab hi ne chod dia hai mujhe...aap to mujhe mat chodo....main aap sab se bohot pyaar karti hoon....aap sab hi meri duniya ho....meri takaat ho, maa...maa....please aisa mat kaho.....mujhe khud se alag mat karo....mujhe to koi bhi nahi samajhta....mere saath to koi bhi nahi hai....aap to please, mere saath raho....maa mujhe aapki zarurat hai......maine sab aap logon ke lie kiya hai maa.....maaaaa !!!!!

She is sobbing like a baby.

Sujal is outside, listening to the conversation. He stands pining himself into a corner resting his head on the wall.

A tear drops down from the corner of his eye. Even if it is her pain, it is her grief his heart could feel all of it. Every single tear of her was pinching his heart.

She is panting hard due to incessant weeping.

k-maa..........maa...please mujhe maaf kar do...maa..main ..ab se aap jo kahoge..wohi karungi..maa.......maa..main ye acting bhi chod dungi....sab chod dungi....maa...bass aapp..ek..baa..meri ....baat......maaaaa....maaaaa...hellooooo....hello.......meri baat to suno...maaaaa...pleaseeee.......maaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She falls on the bed weeping uncontrollably.

Sujal feels a lump in his throat seeing Kashish in such a miserable state.

He thinks of going to Kashish but decides otherwise and decides to leave her alone.

He walks out of her place.

Edited by storywriter - 13 years ago
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
the up is really good
so the media is attacking kashish
and kashish her state is really bad
she did this for herf amily but now her own family is not ready to listen from her
i hate this
becchare kashish but the thing is that sujal goes to her place though he didnt enter but i like it
plz cont soona nd pm me
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😭 😭....felt so sad abt kashish πŸ€— poor girl 😭😭😭..left all by herself in such tough times ............. even her mom too 😭😭

as 4 director 😑😑😑....... hope sujal goes & gives him brains πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.........

hope sujal gets everything back on track for kashish .........& everything gets well soon πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

continue soon 😊😊

bd670816 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update!! feelso sorry for kashish
mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice update. the director is really bad and kashish is in such a disaster. even her mother is not supporting her. hope she will be alright. continue soon.......
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
feeling so sad for  kashish  poor girl 😭😭😭.

uss  director ke bacche ki toh 😑😑😑 sujal jaao aur ussko kuch ache se treat karoo apne guuse ke style meinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ab thoda acha banoo sujal please awesome part and thank you for pm.
sweetangel_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what damn! that director...😑   sick!!!!  he doesnt have any morals himself...and he may openly say whoever he slept with...why d hell has he to name people...kahish didnt enjoy doing al that...but a lesson for her too...that such people can never be trusted...its not jus about getting a first chance...its about living up with that secret and the consequences for the rest of your life...and that damn media...they have nothing better to do....bas hot news chahiye....please do justice to this neelu...i dont know real life me kitna possible hai...but atleast for the fic...i wud luvvvvv to see you teaching that director a lesson...by sujal ...in whatever way he thinks is best...and he is powerful enough to do that....ya kahsish...to gain her lost self respect....pata nahi what about kashish now...how will she face the world again...😭 .....and waiting to see what role sujal plays here...if any...pata nahi whats wrong with his good side these days...continue very soon...luv yaaaπŸ˜‰
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 45
OMG that man....how can he say such things to media? poor Kashish.................now shes really alone in the cruel world....................cont soon.................