Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

PART 29

Its morning.

Sujal's eyes open slowly, his head feels so heavy.

But he cant understand, why does it feel so soft under him, its not his bed.

Is it a girl? But he hasn't even been with a girl from the time he had met kashish.

He pulls his head up to make sure.

He could see a girl's arm, he had been sleeping on it the whole night.

The most embarrassing part was, he had laden it with his saliva as he had slept with his mouth open and his teeth had almost dug into her pinkish skin making a hickey like scar.

He sits up with a jump to take a look at the lady.

His eyes pop out seeing that's its non other than kashish.

She was dressed in a gown, he remembers they were supposed to go the premier.

Kashish's eyes also open slowly.

As she opens her eyes, she sees sujal looking at her with a blank expression.

Kashish uthke baith jaati hai

k-hi

s-emmm...h..hi...[he is looking at her scared arm, that was because of him. And the scar looked so prominent on her fair pinkish skin]

she is looking at him.

s-emm...

he quickly goes to grab his shirt as he realizes that he is shirtless.

k-main chalti hoon

s-nahi ruko !

she looks at him

s-I'll drop you [he feels so embarrassed looking at her arm and also the feeling that he ruined her plan and she had to stay overnight]

k-emm..ok

she starts to walk, while he follows.

He wants to say sorry to her but he doesn't know to, everything is so damn embarrassing.

+++++++++++++++

They reach her place.

k-andar aao naa

s-no...i...

k-black coffee can help you.

s-emm..ok..[he was actually feeling a bad hangover and it was getting difficult to him to drive]

+++++++++++

She opens the door of her flat, and they get in.

k-you sit, I'll just come.

He sits on the couch.

She comes back after a while with a cup of coffee and hands it over to him.

He quietly haves it.

As he finishes the coffee he gets up.

s-thanks, I should better go.

k-do you feel better? [she says out of concern]

s-yup ! emm...emm...sorry for the previous night.

k-no sujal, why are you feeling sorry? You are always free to share with me, I'l always be there with you no matter what.

She gives him a bear hug.

k- hum kuch aur ho naa ho, dost to hai hi naa. Kuch bhi pareshaani ho, tum mujhse share kar sakte ho, aur tumhe sorry feel karne ki bhi koi zarurat nahi.

He nods.

s-i should leave now, bye

he goes

Edited by storywriter - 13 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww πŸ€—............ nice part πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.................... good to see sujal didn't reacted the way i predicted πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†................ i had thot he wudn't remember anything πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........

nice to see kashish's caring side πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
hope now sujal shares his feelings with kashish πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

will wait 4 next part eagerly πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

continue soon πŸ˜ƒ

ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi 😊
the up is good😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
the morning scene is really nice😊😊😊😊😊
sujal has slept over kashish πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰and next day when he woke up and found himself over her he was feeling really embarassed for his act EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
but kashish she is really nice 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
she gave sujal black coffee😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 and also comfort him which soothens him😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
plz cont soon and pm me
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awwwww i so like this part very much..................a sense of belongingness is in this...................only Sujal is yet to accept this to himself.....................hope he starts sharing his feelings and past with her soon..................cont soon dear..........
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowowwo awesome part sujal ke bachhe ab khul ke baat karooo please kab tak hidden language chalegi aap dono ke beech
Edited by monikaseth - 13 years ago
pinky901 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part
well its pretty good morning today for sujal-kashish admirer....i mn sujal ke liye bhi u kashish ke liye bhi hogi but abhi thy r not even wanna react on dat part na..so
well itna jyada gad uske arms par uske teeth aur kashish ko realise bhi nai hua..well no doubt she is a sleeping beauty...itts a grt example for thatπŸ˜‰
well sujal felt so embrassing aww but i expted sumthg ele but well ab koi ur kuch soch bhi kiase sakta hai is haal main so..its absolutely justified to react like this at that very moment😊 
well kashish ekdum se said ki i'm going ...n sujal jhat se said i''ll drop u..not bad..ab welll so kashish agn asked for coffee πŸ˜‰ hmm well is time she clearly said black coffee will do aur sujal also obeyed her par bechara kitni jaldi hai use waha se bhagne ki..well the ay kashish said their is no need of soorry  ..aur jo baatein kahi kashish ne sujal se i jus sily respect her for that...hum chahe kuch uar ho na o dost to hai na..n u cn share nythg ith me without feeling sorry is so gud....chal is baar she behaved pretty matured n frnd in need
hope inki frndship aise hi rahe ...
nice part
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Great part
Sujal is very emabarassed about his behaviour last night and is feeling extremely guilty.
But Kashish acts very maturely and stays calm, she wants to reassure him that she is always there for him and that he does not have to feel guilty about sharing his pains with her.
continue soon
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Awesomee update !
Loved it !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !
NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

PART 30

It was a hard day for sujal.

In the evening he comes home and switches on his tv lazily.

Some live charity show is being telecasted on the TV for the children fighting with cancer.

To his surprise he sees kashish giving a dance performance there, he is in utter shock; how could she dance when she was strictly prescribed by the doctor to refrain from any strenuous activity because of her injury.

++++++++++++

After the dance performance ends, her feet cant endure more and she falls on the back stage.

Kashish is rushed to the hospital.

She is quickly admitted and given anesthesia, as this time she had fractured her leg.

She wakes up with a heavy and plastered leg.

Sujal barges in the room like an angry ferocious tiger.

Before he could even utter a word she mumbles.

k-i am sorry [she says guiltily]

s-see, what have you done. Mana kia tha naa doctor ne, kya zarurat thi dance karne ki jaake. Mujhe bataya bhi nahi.

k-tum mana kar dete, islie pucha nahi.

s-wahhh ! kyaa baat hai. Bohot khoob. Ab to bada mazza a araha hai naa pair tudwaake.

She looks down, chup chaap daant sunn rahi hai.

s-mana kiya tha jab, to kyun kiya?

k-main commit kar chuki thi, aur ye unn bachcho ke lie tha. Islie...

He knows he can't be angry on her now, how could he be possibly angry on her when she looks so adorably cute.

He takes a deep breath.

s-achcha thik hai, rata ho gai hai so jao. Kal driver ko bol dia hai, ghar chali jaana. You will feel better there, wahan tumhari care bhi zyada hogi.

k-akeli jaun main?

s-driver hoga naa, kal conference hai islie..main nahi...par main aaunga tumhe dekhne.

k-ghar aaoge?

He nods.

s-now take your medicine and go to sleep, kisi cheez ki zarurat yaa koi bhi takleef ho to mujhe batana, main yahin hoon.

She nods and closes her eyes, as the medicines and anesthesia are making her lethargic.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Next day morning,

Sujal helps her into the car and instructs the driver to take her safely.

s-aaram se jaana

k-tum call karoge?

s-karunga

k-pakka naa

s-promise

she gives a big grin

k-ok bye bye

s-bye and take care

k-ok I will, bye. You also take care of yourself.

He nods as the driver drives away.

Edited by storywriter - 13 years ago
mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice updates. good tht they didn't let the night incident come to their frndshp. now she is going home, wondering sujal will come to visit her. continue soon............