Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Happy Valentines Day dear.................
when will Sujal try to understand that his silence only troubles her and hurts her..................hope he will realise that soon...............cont soon dear...........
mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update. hope kashish will be fine. now sujal has to go to her and he cant avoid her. continue soon.........
sweetangel_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
now the story is moving...n very well     😊 ....thanks for getting sujal's dad in the last part....it brought out the real sujal garewal again....πŸ˜‰......aur finallyyy ye bhi pata chala ki he does have feelings for kashish..still..but he is afraid...hmmm...n kashishhas gone head over heals for him...wo to obvious hai...even i have...πŸ˜ƒ......but shayad pehli baar...it wasnt sujal....but kashish who was crying out for her love.....thanks hame ye din dikhane k liye...sujal had to rsisits so much to keep distance from her...fir bhi finally...shoot par chala hi gya...chalo acha hua...with that accident now...he will be there to take care of her...waise i hope nthng tht bad has happenend to her...cont soon...tc...n sorryy...
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Awesome update !
Loved it !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Sujal apne dilema se bahar aa hi nahi pata...he does not want to accept his love.
He is a true businessman and hence tries to keep his professional and personal life seperate...but hope he realises soon that when it comes to love..logic fails.
Hope Kashish ko zyada nahi laga hoga...waise uska aur hamara hero hai uski help karne.
continue soon
NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

PART 25

She opens her eyes in the hospital.

As she opens her eyes she sees sujal sitting next to her on the stool.

As he sees that she has gained her consciousness he gets up & moves his hand on his head to make her feel better.

s-how are you feeling?

k-emm...eh...[she tries to say better but her leg feels so heavy & numb as she tries to move it]

he understands her discomfort.

s-your leg is bandaged. Doctor says you have torn your ligament.

k-oh

she is unable to give a proper reaction neither feel any pain or discomfort as she is too awestruck and happy to see him and speak to him after so many weeks.

s-is it hurting a lot?

k-emm..no..emm...yes..emm....

she bites her lips in confusion as he raises an eyebrow.

k-emm...are we allowed to speak to each other or...we supposed to fight?

He smiles a bit hearing her.

Then looks down & gives a chuckle, she also giggles seeing him smile.

s-your mom called after me, after she knew about the incidence from some media or something.

k-oh !!!!! she did? She shouldn't have bothered you. I am so sorry.

s-don't be. She was justified in calling me. I can understand she was worried for you as a mother. Agar main bhi unki jagah hota to shayad yehi karta. I told her not to worry about you, and that you are fine.

She nods.

k-hmm. Mujhe yahan se discharge kab milega? I hate this place, I hate hospitals. Ajeeb sa lagta hai mujhe yahan, darr sa lagta hai.

s-hmm, doctor ne kaha hai zyada ghabraane ki baat nahi, you will be fine. Bass ye bandage ek hafta lagake rakhna, try not to strain your leg much. Aur specially no dancing and stunts, he said. Aur tum kal yahan se jaa sakti ho.

k-yippieeeeeee !!!!!!! haa, aur kal wo tumhare ad ka shoot bhi to hai naa

s-what?? Remember, you are not well.

k- I am fine, waise bhi close-up short hai, last day hai pure crew ko kyun latkaa rahe ho? thoda sa hi to bacha hai, karne do naa. Pleaseeeeeeeeee, khatam ho jayega naa, kaunsa mujhe dance karna hai yaa kuch jisse mujhe pairon pe zor pade, sujal pleaseeeeeee.

s-hmm, ok fine.

k-thank youuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!! [happily]

s-now, have some fruits. Here, I had cut them for you.

He gives her the fruits.

k-thanks !

the very thought that sujal was all the while with her and he has specially cut the fruits for her was making her brim with joy.

As she finishes her fruits, he takes away the plate from her and gives her the medicines.

s-now, take your medicines & go to sleep. You will better.

She obeys him and takes the medicines.

The sleep engulfs her after a while.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Her eyes open in the middle of the night.

She sees sujal has dozed off sitting on the stool & his head is besides her on the bed.

She smiles as she sees him sleep so innocently

She is just looking at him, seeing him sleep.

Drinking the sight with her eyes.

She imagines that sujal would be sleeping just like this on the bed and she would bring him tea for him to wake him up. And, he would wake up from the sleep and would say good morning to her with a kiss, when their two small toddlers would come running to them & jump into his and her lap.

That would be her perfect life, her life with him. When she would be married to him, and he would be hers forever, and she would be his.

Edited by storywriter - 13 years ago
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing part
i really liked the way sujal took care of kashish.Hope kashish's dream comes true and sujal and her get married soon.
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Nice part
Kashish is so happy and excited to see sujal with her taking of her that all her pain is long forgotten.
But she is very sincere about her work...and this quality of her impresses sujal
Kashish ne toh puri family planning bhi kar li. hope her dreams comes true soon
continue soon
cute_samrah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb part........................i hope kashish ka dream jaldi he pura ho jaye
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice part.....................sujal tis taking care of kashish....................and kashish madam tho bohut aage nikli.......................apne soch pe.................cont soon dear...................