Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
🀣 ............. bechari kashish πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......... ab woh toh gayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†................ sujal wont leave her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............ sujal ka phone flying πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†................ now what he will do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....hope he doesn't get angry πŸ˜†

continue soon πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh my Sujal's mobile in the air....................now hes gonna lose his temper.........................Kashish is just like a child.....................but i too love balloons.................cont soon dear.......................
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Fantastic part !
It was soo very beautiful !
Every Sujal Kashish scene was amazing !
The ending part was great !
I want to see Sujals reaction to it and how will poor Kashish cope up to   it !
Thnks for pm !
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww she is so cute ans sweet hope sujal wont shout at her awesome part thanks for pm
sweetangel_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ab to gayi kashish...i cant even imagine something like that happening with my mobile...flying in the air...hahahah...kya pata how will sujal react now

for the earlier parts...neelu...aisi koi ride hai kya?? it was wow....mein bhi sujal jaise soch rahi thi...how kiddish...but it turned out to be quite a surprise ha...n kashish wanted to buy those pics...sujal kyu na bol raha tha..thode pics to hone chahiye na....but kashish seems to be in her own dreamland ha...where as sujal is still on earth i guess...

n what she was asking him in the future train...when his mobile rang...something about what he thinks...i wonder what is cooking in kashish's mind...n how will sujal react to it...cont soonnnn...
mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice update. they are behaving like old frnds. thts good. now sujal's phone is gone, he will be angry. continue soon.............
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😲 Sujal ka mobile udd gaya???  🀣 This is the first tyme jab kisika mobile uddte hue dekha....or ratherb padha maine....lolz. I am not in a very gud state right now...and socha tha....will try to reply humbly and gently....lekin tumne to mujhe hassa diya yaar!!

Maza aa gaya....all the while Kashish was nagging Sujal for sumthing or other....achha laga actually!! And then Sujal half and hr tak phn pe tha....the phn shud have flown away only!! 🀣

Lovely part....thanks for it...😳

bd670816 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part
hope Sujal does not get too angry on Kashish
NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

PART 22

in all this chaos his phone gets entagled in the strings of her balloons.

As in order to resist herself from sujal, her grip loosens and the balloons fly off in the sky with his mobile hanging to its strings.

The balloons flies off in the sky along with his mobile.

Sujal & kashish look on as the balloons go higher and higher in the sky.

Kashish looks at him, his eyes are filled with wrath.

s-ARE YOU NUTS? See what you have done.

She looks down with her guilt laden face.

k-i am sorry [she murmers]

s-SORRY????????what should I do with your sorry??? Huh?  I lost my phone because of you. Tumhe pata bhi hai, how important it was? Do you even realize?

k-emm…I am sorry sujal…very sorry..but you don't worry, yahin kahin gira hoga. i..will search for it..i will find it out.

He rolls his eyes.

s-you? Find out? My foot! [his teeths are clenched in anger]..pehle hi tum..i shouldn't have…come now.

k-sujal, I am really sorry. Really I am. Promise I will find it out. Main dhund lungi.

s-you coming or not? [says in a business like manner]

k-wo..ruko naa..main dhund lungi na usko

s-fine ! padi raho yahan. I am going.

He walks out in anger leaving her alone.

++++++++++++

She remains there, trying to search every corner for his phone.

Par wo phone to kahin aur hi tha.

Some NRIs had spotted kashish & sujal together, aur unko wo phone mil jaata hai.

Aur wo phone kholke sujal & kashish ki sab pictures and messages and calls sab dekh lete hain.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kashish reaches her hotel room after couple of hours.

Dejected and tired, she sits on the bed.

She is feeling miserable & guilty that because of her he lost his phone. She is also feeling helpless that she failed to find his phone for him.

He knocks at her door.

She is just laid on the bed in her depressed mood.

After considerable knocking, when she doesn't responds. He pushes in the half closed door.

s-kashish, khana khalo [he orders with a straight face]

she is just laid on the bed silently with tears rolling down her cheeks.

He looks at her & waits for some moments for her reply.

She doesn't respond he just walks out the door, banging the door after him.

++++++++++++++

Its been about an hour.

Kashish ki lete lete aankh lag gait hi.

Tabhi use darwaze pe knock sunai deti hai.

She gets up sleepily to check who is it.

She opens the door to see sujal standing in front of him carrying a dozen of balloons.

She looks at him with an astonished expression.

He hands walks inside and hands over the balloons to her.

Her eyes are filled with questions.

s-for you

she looks at the balloons blankly as she is too astonished to react anything.

s-tumhe balloons pasand hai naa

he looks down & continues after a pause.

s-emm..i am sorry..i was rude

k-no, I am sorry. Really very sorry. I am stupid.

s-yeah I know

k- [she is surprised hearing his answer, she didn't expect him to reply like that] you do?

s-yeah, that's pretty stupid what you did today. Whatever, we are leaving tomorrow morning, I have lost all my contacts I need to personally meet them or I will lose my important clients. Ok. Good night. Bye.

She nods half-heartedly.

k-good night, sujal

he walks out of her room to his room.

Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome part
hope sujal gets his phone back,but i really liked the way u showed how even though sujal was angry with kashish he didnt like seeeing her upset.