Awesome update !
Loved it !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !
bd670816 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
amazing part neelu. loved it. loved sk scenes very much :)

thanx for the pm
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice, cute & sweet update
loved the relationship between SK
brillaint
cont. soon
pinky901 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice n cute part
so thy both r keeping track thrgh sms n all.wat an idea sirjee..well its really cute ki itne busy one par bhi thy rem each other n do care of ach othr..par ab jab dosti ki h to nibhani padegi...hahaha
well so sweet usne use khud call kiya uska call cut karke abhi frnd hai to ye haal h jab frnd ke aage boyfrnd lagjaye agar to kya ho..wll
its vry hillarious wen hetried to give various example.jus to convey hr coffee dte n not abt coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..well the convo in the last is vry touching n emotional..but the convo in middle is vry attitud hmm.so sujal is notatall busy for hamari heroine...well going...but the way thy start their convo is bit formal but ltr its bit frndly..
so stry progressing slowly-2 n so the s-k r/s nice..going
keep it up..
u r doing vry gud job ...
mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice part. the convo was very simple and sweet. love the way they r in touch in the busy schedule. continue soon................
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for late reply i am not in town so now i read all awesome , mind blowing so sweet and nice thanks for pm,
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Great part
Sujal does not want Kashish to spend her money and so does not let her call him.
Kashish feels reassured when sujal encourages her to follow her dreams.
please continue soon
Edited by dazzling_glory - 13 years ago
NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

sp. thanks to all my readers. i knw main bohot kharab hoon jo aap sabko itne din se thank nhi kar paai aur indivisually comment nahi kar pai, but mere dil mein aap sab ke lie khaas jagah hai, jaise koi ek bhi comment naa kare to mujhe lagta rehta hai ki kya hua comment kyun nahi kia, i miss each every one of u, & love every one of u, u r the best readers aur meri stries ko aur mazedaar banane ka credit goes to my readers.

by the way, i feel thr are few names left to be added in the pm list, the readers who wnat me to pm them & read the fic & i have missed thm in my pm list, then plz give me ur names plzzzzzzzz

PART 7

s-kashish, apne upar bharosa hi sabse baadi cheez hai. Just have faith and don't lose hope, mujhe pata hai ye kashish ek din bohot badi actress banne wali hai.

She looks into his eyes as emotions fill her eyes & ggives him a hopeful smile, which sujal reciprocates with a encouraging smile.

s-waise madam, mere paar aap ke lie ek surprise hai.

k-surprise?? [her eyes twinkle with excitement] kya?

s-nahi, surprise hai aise nahi bata sakta.

k-kyun?????? Batao naa

s-nahi, tumhe apne aap pata chal jayega.

k-apne aap? Kaise?

s-kaha naa, have patience.

k-nahi tum batao

he shakes his head in a no

k-batao naa, plzzzzzzzz [making puppy eyes]

s-acha acha, my women's perfume brand will be launching a TV commercial, to uska ek side role hai shayad, hair dresser of the heroine something like that, uske liye audition, tum chali jaana.

k-achcha, kab hai?

s-wo sab details tumhe mera manager phone pe de dega

k-oh ok. Aur heroine kaun hai?

s-wohi, the usual brand ambassador, the famous famous bollywood heroine.

k-wohi jo hamesha tumhare product ke ad mein hoti hai?

s-haan wohi.

k-ok I see. Mujhe ad mil jayega?

s-kya pata. Audition achcha dogi to mil jayega

k-oh thik hai. Main apna besttttttt dungi.

s-that's great.

They chit-chat for some more time then sujal has to leave for his meeting so he drops her to the nearest auto stand, & the head their ways.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Few days again pass without any meeting between sujal & kashish, they just have their brief sms chats.

Sujal was also busy with his work didn't get time to call her, kashish was also busy with her shoots and auditions.

It was an usual day for sual with work and office when his mobile rings displaying kashish's number.

s-hello

k-phone kaat ke phone mat karna, meri baat suno

s-sunao

k-jaldiiiiiiiiiiiiiii se neeche aa jao, main tumhare office ke niche khadi hoon !

s-office ke niche?

k-haan baba, I hav eto show you something, ek surprise hai

s-surprise?

k-aao naaaaaaaa !!!!!!!! faaaaaaaaaaaaaast !

s-ok ok, aata hoon.

Sujal quickly comes down to see that she is waiting for him.

She quickly walks to him as she sees him & pulls him holding his elbow with both her hands.

k-ab chalo mere saath !

s-kahan?

k-bass chalo, keh rahi hoon naa kuch dikhana hai

+++++++++++++++++++++++

They reach the beach.

s-yahan kyun le aai? Yahan kya dikhana hai?

k-ufffffff bohot sawaal puchte ho, pehle gaadi se utro to.

He gets off his car.

She holds his hand & makes him run with her.

k-ab chalo, jaldiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!

sujal ko bhagaate bhagaate bech ke bechon beech le jaati hai.

k-wo dekho ! [she shows him a direction while gleefully looking at the thing she wants him to look at]

sujal looks at the direction, there is a hugeeeee hoarding with kashish's  photograph.

k-see mera cream ka ad. Achcha hai naa?

s-haan, you look pretty.

k-aur pata hai kya, ab ye jo hai beach ke beecho beech hai, yahan kitne bade ade log jaise actor, producer, director sab aate honge, sab mera ye itnaaaaaaaa bada ad dekhenge, koi naa koi to mujhe ek chance to dega hi naa, kyun; kya kehte ho?

s-yeah, may be.

k-pata hai, aaj main itniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii khush hoon, aur tum mere iss sheher ke sabseeeeeee achche dost ho naa, to maine socha sab se pehle tumhe dikha dun

sujal smiles at her kiddish excitement.

k-chalo mujhe bhook lagi, channa zor garam khate hain.

She runs to the vendor, while sujal follows her.

k-bhaiya do dena !

sujal gets his wallet out to pay but kashish stops him.

k-nahi rakho, main khila rahi hoon . Meri party. Mai aaj itniiiiiiii khush jo hoon.

Sujal grins & nods as she hands over his pack of chana zor garam to him.

They are walking along the beach with the cool breeze flowing with the water.

Sujal's coat is hanging on his wrist.

While kashish is just enjoying the nice ambience and her chana zor, & sujal is just enjoying the beautiful ambience & her simplicity.

Kashish finishes her share & eats some from sujal's share.

k-mind mat karna huh, bhook lag rahi hai mujhe.

s-kuch aur khaogi?

k-naa naa, dusro ka cheen ke khaane mein jo mazza hai wo apna khane mein kahan [she says chuckling playfully] jaise main aur meri chotti behen cheena-jhapti karte rehte the.

Sujal cant help a grin at this.

k-tumhare kitne bhai behen hain?

s-i am a single child

the discomfort in his voice is prevalent while mentions his family.

Edited by storywriter - 13 years ago
cute_samrah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb part..........................chalo kashish ki strugle kamm aa gai............plz con't soon
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mindblowing part
i really liked the way u showed how kashish wanted to share her happiness with sujal and also the way u descrbed kashishs simplicity was really amazing.