Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan ! Kya ? Tum? Hmmmm? Chupp! - Page 7

whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Ritu I just remembered Maan has a typical style of saying 'Geet' whenever he is short of words...It is like  'Geet....a..woh main...'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisa_nr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Rituparnaa thanks for reminding... Good Post... Seriously i too miss these words... I love these words... But "Chupp ....bilkul chupp ! " is the best out of all... the way he keep finger on Geet's lips and his expressions. ah just awesome....
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: whitepearl

Ritu I just remembered Maan has a typical style of saying 'Geet' whenever he is short of words...It is like  'Geet....a..woh main...'

Thanks Varsha........yeah he used to say this when he fall short of words to explain something....
This man has made these very simple words so impactful na.......
Rituparnaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisa_nr

Hey Rituparnaa thanks for reminding... Good Post... Seriously i too miss these words... I love these words... But "Chupp ....bilkul chupp ! " is the best out of all... the way he keep finger on Geet's lips and his expressions. ah just awesome....

I know this Chupp is unique ! And when he delivers this his big dreamy eyes worth watching !
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Thanks Mayuri..........yeah yeah good old memories.
Hope we'll hear it again on his aggressive avtaar  again...........and may be with some new words..

Well who can forget the chup geet ekdum chup!...hayyyy!!!!!

I want that demanding maan who would scare geet.....but he loves her now so he wont order her....cant wait to have out Maan back...the original MSK!

Maaneet wedding promo☺️☺️

i hope we see a new MSK now....as he is possesive abt geet....so may be we get to see and hear new words....cant wait😳

Rituparnaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sona-rai

ok may be when brij or arjun😉(code samajh lo plz)said veryyyyyyyyyyyy harsh words about GEET and have no idea that MSK wahan asakta hai b'cause thay take geet away from maan but hamara sher tu phir sher hai between there BAKWAS our sher raoring entry marta hai shouting very loudly BASS(agay ke dialogue bhi abhi likh doon kya😉😆😆😆)kaisa laga😆😆

Sona jaan thanks a zillion ! Am excited ! Cryptic tha na....isi liye dimaag ki batti thodi der se jali.
I'll add that "Bass" after the epi for sure.......😆
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
Pari76 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Hey gals.......

Since as of now we all are aware that the warrior Maan Singh Khurana is again gonna be in his aggressive best ...........which will be a treat for eyes definitely.......MaanChi my fav ....on so many deserving ppl in queue😆......just wanna how many of you are missing Maan's famous little single words......

1. Kya ? ................What a blend of expressions of surprise n innocence !
2.Tum ? ................A little bit annoyance n anger !
3.Hmmmm........... What an Authority............to die for !
4.Chupp ....bilkul chupp ! ..........Romantic best in his soft yet convincing husky voice......
5. Samjhe Tum ! .........................Two Commanding words which mesmerizes us !
    (Thanks to Veena n Hima for reminding this one.)
6. Haan Geet ...........A very touchy assertive one !
    (Thanks to Muffin for this one.)

Am missing these magical words with his million dollar expression so much ! Do you too gals ?
Pick ur fav one and add if anything more u wanna add !

Cheers
Ritu

P.S.Hope with Maan's aggressive best we'll get to have some of these also !😊

Ritu:

What a topic yaar! Loved it.  I love all listed above! Smile☺️
Rituparnaa thumbnail
@Pari
Thanks dear.I so want to have some of these mindblowings again.
Am missing them too much.These r the words which made us so crazy abt this char !
SSWATIS thumbnail
well maan's 1st day of shoot when he says chup bilkul chup.........those expression r still my fav8 one...
chup bilkul chup is my fav.