Pratigya
Pratigya

Arhaan at his best ... (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

diii ..this pic is sooooo hottt ....krishna looks so handsumee ...i always lubb his angry faceee ..........
Agree.

Unfinished Senior Member
Unfinished
Unfinished

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Whilst I was doing the banners - I noticed again, Arhaan has very nice features especially from the side. He has a model's face. He's always looked his best from the side, But you can tell his a camera man's delight- Just thought I'd share that with you. His side poses are the best. Front poses are good aswell - but more so the side poses.

yesss yess diiii ......arhaannn has super hot side face featuresss EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Embarrassed.......i lubb themmmm ....his nose his nose his eys curve from side looks so ravishing and plus his stubble makes him look more handsumeeeee Embarrassed Embarrassed Tongue.Shocked........and hwen he is angry his hotness increses to its full level from side pose .i always thought so but never shared with u all ...thanks for this topic diii ......
I always wanted to make this topic - Arhaan is aware aswell that's why on his facebook profile - normally there are side photo's a lot.
Carisma HOW do I get to his facebook?
abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Whilst I was doing the banners - I noticed again, Arhaan has very nice features especially from the side. He has a model's face. He's always looked his best from the side, But you can tell his a camera man's delight- Just thought I'd share that with you. His side poses are the best. Front poses are good aswell - but more so the side poses.

yesss yess diiii ......arhaannn has super hot side face featuresss EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Embarrassed.......i lubb themmmm ....his nose his nose his eys curve from side looks so ravishing and plus his stubble makes him look more handsumeeeee Embarrassed Embarrassed Tongue.Shocked........and hwen he is angry his hotness increses to its full level from side pose .i always thought so but never shared with u all ...thanks for this topic diii ......
I always wanted to make this topic - Arhaan is aware aswell that's why on his facebook profile - normally there are side photo's a lot.
yeahh his fb profle pics are awesumeeee .........whwnever i come to fb i always go to his proflie ..i just keep droolingg over his piccsss
the current one is out of the world .........i just cant resist my self from seing it so many times

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovestea

Carisma HOW do I get to his facebook?
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

yeahh his fb profle pics are awesumeeee .........whwnever i come to fb i always go to his proflie ..i just keep droolingg over his piccsss
the current one is out of the world .........i just cant resist my self from seing it so many times

Surbhi surbhi - control control... yaar
abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

what to doo sis .......more i see himm the more i fall in lubb with arhaannn my hottieee myy handsumeeeee Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed..i m missing himm so muchhhhhhhCry Embarrassed
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged

what to doo sis .......more i see himm the more i fall in lubb with arhaannn my hottieee myy handsumeeeee Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed..i m missing himm so muchhhhhhhCry Embarrassed
bless ya - wer is ur twin - the other handsome hottiieeeee lover? not seen her here?
lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
he has got high screen presence like rajnikanth...it means that the actor will look just amazing in each and every angle and no one would be bored to see him...i thnk he is the only actor in tv who has got screen presence...if he is there in screen then the show will be a hit...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umacarisma2

Go to top