Arhaan at his best ... - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by carisma2

Thanks a lot - lubbb ya. I was doing  BANNER LAST NIGHT  and just re-noticed again. I told my hubby aswell - that krish has model features from the side especially (He knows - I notice these things, Coz I was a trained beautician,) He said POST this TOPIC on the forum. So actually it was my other supportive half's idea. 😳
i like your hubby he helps you soo much na gave you ideas in all this i am sure my hubby will kill me if i involve him in all thisπŸ˜†or else he will start his lecture on parhai parhai or bus parhai btw i really like your emoction of prats giving lecture on right or wrong i showed it to my hubby as well that he sometimes behave like thisπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Not only in features hon....but yeah...hahahhaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u know like Arhaan has expressive eyes..one of his distinctive features and same goes for Pooja...she has got not expressive but big eyes...quite distinctive as well...like thatπŸ˜†

Like teeth...Arhaan's has got messed up teeth and Pooja's teeth are quite big tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

samjyo ke nahi????πŸ˜†

Hmmmmmmm, you really observed them quite well  πŸ˜‰ 

I have never noticed PG's teeth but i am fond of Arhaan's messed up teeth  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Arine_123

Hmmmmmmm, you really observed them quite well  πŸ˜‰ 

I have never noticed PG's teeth but i am fond of Arhaan's messed up teeth  πŸ˜†

I like themm too...but I am just saying that they are quite different in same featuresπŸ˜³πŸ˜›....like their smile tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
You r right Carisama
i also think as well
If have noticed that since i joined the IF ,i always chocen his pic on my fourm side face
i loves his katilana looks .😳
And  did you see chaska meter???
pratigya at 4 th and tere liye came to 3th.!!

i thing we all have to vote,.
πŸ˜ƒ
Mitaly
wel wat can i say........thaxxx carisma for posting this pic...........love to watch his pics..................😳 i feel oth his eyes n lips r best features./but i like his eyes d most.................☺️ looks vry sexy ............
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

so says thanks to jiju as well ....i totally lubbed this topiccc
oiyee hoyee u were a trained beauticain .....good good...u r truelyyy multi talenteddd .......
Make up is my passion.
Originally posted by telstra

i like your hubby he helps you soo much na gave you ideas in all this i am sure my hubby will kill me if i involve him in all thisπŸ˜†or else he will start his lecture on parhai parhai or bus parhai btw i really like your emoction of prats giving lecture on right or wrong i showed it to my hubby as well that he sometimes behave like thisπŸ˜ƒ
@bold - u're hubby will ban you from my athyachars.

Yah he's good, they were watching godzilla and i was doing the banner so I showed him, I discuss everything with him. he knows when i watch something - am always concentrating on make up etc.
Originally posted by mitalpn

You r right Carisama
i also think as well
If have noticed that since i joined the IF ,i always chocen his pic on my fourm side face
i loves his katilana looks .😳
And  did you see chaska meter???
pratigya at 4 th and tere liye came to 3th.!!

i thing we all have to vote,.
πŸ˜ƒ
Mitaly
all becuase of udasi
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

wel wat can i say........thaxxx carisma for posting this pic...........love to watch his pics..................😳 i feel oth his eyes n lips r best features./but i like his eyes d most.................☺️ looks vry sexy ............
yah i rem - u love his eyes.
and thanks.
ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, yes.............he has a perfect face.............and this pic of him is my wall paper in my Mobile..............πŸ˜‰ 😳