Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

a confession... (Page 3)

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

Thanks guys! Smile ...and thanks for baring with my looooooooong analysis...i tell you i have waaay too much free time on my hands WinkWinkWink

Originally posted by ides

Anju....I have a confession too.......I STILL LOVE PURABWink....but I love u too for handing over all rights of Purab to me.....everyone needs to be blessed with a selfless friend like u......Hug

Not a problem yaar---anything for you. Smile  btw, do invite me to the wedding...would love to meet my Jiju!  I will invite you to my wedding as well...the only problem is a little birdie named Princess....Ouch

Anju.............you're calling me birdie.........Cry

Sorry yaar, but Armaan is MINE and i don't plane to divorce him, but feel free to daydreamWink

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

Thanks guys! Smile ...and thanks for baring with my looooooooong analysis...i tell you i have waaay too much free time on my hands WinkWinkWink

Anju....I have a confession too.......I STILL LOVE PURABWink....but I love u too for handing over all rights of Purab to me.....everyone needs to be blessed with a selfless friend like u......Hug

Not a problem yaar---anything for you. Smile  btw, do invite me to the wedding...would love to meet my Jiju!  I will invite you to my wedding as well...the only problem is a little birdie named Princess....Ouch

Sorry yaar, but Armaan is MINE and i don't plane to divorce him, but feel free to daydreamWink

did u change ur name to Shilpa, yaar???? mujhe bataya bhi nahin?? CryCryCry  

btw, I have the same initials (A.S.) as Armaan Suri, therefore I think I deserve him the most. WinkWinkWink
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
awwww thats such a cute confession awesome!!! welcome to the very fast growing armaan fan club!!!Embarrassed
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Princess

did u change ur name to Shilpa, yaar???? mujhe bataya bhi nahin?? CryCryCry  

btw, I have the same initials (A.S.) as Armaan Suri, therefore I think I deserve him the most. WinkWinkWink

Anju, since Armaan is in big damand it's first come first serve rule. I was first so i get him. Ha Ha Ha Ha (Evil Laugh).LOL

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Hey, hey, hey...I take everything I said about Purab back...I think we
needa bring Purab back on the show!!!! I don't wanna share Armaan!!!   Embarrassed
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

OMG u guys are too much.....lolzz........

I couldn't stop laughing while reading these two pages.

u guys keep dreaming....day dreaming ki yehi tu achi baat hai no kharcha!! and u dn't even have to go to sleep!!

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

Hey, hey, hey...I take everything I said about Purab back...I think we needa bring Purab back on the show!!!!

great, Jprasad!! So we can do a switcheroo then?  You want Purab back and can have him, while I have Armaan!!! sounds like an excellent deal, yaar WinkWink
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Looks like Armaan will have to go to the highest bidder!

Go to top