Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: jprasad

Hey, hey, hey...I take everything I said about Purab back...I think we needa bring Purab back on the show!!!!

great, Jprasad!! So we can do a switcheroo then?  You want Purab back and can have him, while I have Armaan!!! sounds like an excellent deal, yaar ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
anonmember thumbnail
Looks like Armaan will have to go to the highest bidder!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Anjali๐Ÿค—

Aur kya bolun,I am bowled.

But u ppl don't seem to be aware,Armaan belongs to me and Fairy....courtesy Queenbee's competetion๐Ÿ˜† Swayamvar me hum jeet gaye๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Bichara Armaan.......... kitno ka armaan ban giya hai
queenbee thumbnail
ANJALI !!!! ๐Ÿ˜† !!!!!!

I'm bowled over by your confession... !!!!

I am by no means a perfect human being and have made many mistakes in my life and this is had made me realize that Armaan is like all of us-he has made mistakes in life, but he is now paying for them. His love for Jassi is not a recent phenomenon, but rather something which has built up gradually over time (an idea which I find to be very romantic).  He and Jassi have been through it all together through thick and thin, and now I see why they should be together (as they both love each other).  We all make mistakes and Armaan I must say is paying heavily (courtesy of Ms. Jasmeet Walis'a revenge).

๐Ÿ‘ Fantastic!!!!

Anjali, welcome to the Armaan Fan Club ๐Ÿค— ... no one finds your desertion of Purab funny, specially the Purabiites (i'm writing this with a straight face ๐Ÿ˜‰) ... and I really appreciate you coming out of the closet ๐Ÿ˜‰.. YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

How can one remain immune to Armaan's charms... anyone else wanna come out of he closet?? ๐Ÿ˜† OK no problem.. u others can always start ur own threads ๐Ÿ˜‰ ... we'll back u just like we did Anjali!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
fairy_tale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

Anjali๐Ÿค—

Aur kya bolun,I am bowled.

But u ppl don't seem to be aware,Armaan belongs to me and Fairy....courtesy Queenbee's competetion๐Ÿ˜† Swayamvar me hum jeet gaye๐Ÿ˜ƒ

minnie ๐Ÿ˜†

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ANJU!!!!!!!!!!! Where was I all this time???

You know when I was reading ur post, I started feeling slowly that I was reading Jassi's diary...seriously..you sounded sooo much like her. Guys, I am half expecting another confession coming up from anju that she is Jassi herself ๐Ÿ˜‰ (but a far prettier one ๐Ÿ˜ณ )

You know, I am so absolutely delighted on reading ur post that I can almost hand over my Armaan to you...but then u'll become a radar like Mallika.. ๐Ÿ˜† continuously after him..and asking him on his cell, "Woh Daisy abhi office mein hai kya???" ๐Ÿ˜ก

Jokes apart, I love you for ur warm, open heart. ๐Ÿค—
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well....anju..........what can i say????

at first i was shocked by reading your post but then it dawned to me...........usually its more the merrier...but in purab's case......its lesser the merrier.............

i still LOVE PURAB...............

though,armaan's acting was pretty commendable in the last few episodes!!

Morgoth thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Goodness, competition kam ho ra ha hain...But, don't worry...Purab ke liye main hoon na. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anju, tell me when you're over Harry as well...But that is not much of a problem kyonki waise to woh mere paas hi rehta hain. ๐Ÿ˜‰

surnita thumbnail

Congratulations Anjali!!!

But he was mine first!