Posted: 19 years ago

…ok, first off I want to say that this is probably the only place in the world where I can make such a confession and not be laughed at ;)

…this is going to shock many of you, but here goes:  I LOVE ARMAAN! 😲

Let me explain---when I first started watching JJKN, I was completely fida over Armaan (and this was when he treated Jassi like dirt).  I knew that one day he would probably fall for her and it was this anticipation of his gradual improvement which attracted me towards him. 

…then came along Purab.  Purab was (and is still in my mind) a GREAT guy, but more of a friend to Jassi than her love.  Yes, he cared for her and yes they had a great friendship, but their relationship (had they ended up together) would have been doomed b/c Jassi never loved him.(which would be unfair to Purab).  I love Purab's character still, but I have come to realize that I would love to have a FRIEND like Purab, not a life partner like him.  We are all human and have flaws and Purab was (in my opinion) showed too idealistically.  It is very hard to find such a flawless person in real life.

Yes, Armaan treated Jassi like dirt, forgot she was asleep in the next room while he was with that Kiran girl, and made her do all sorts of dirty work for him.  But one thing is constant---he has always trusted her and only her (yes, there was that time period when he had his paranoia about Jassi running away with Kohinoor, but with all that family pressure he has, who wouldn't feel insecure???).  The attachment and chemistry the two share is phenomenal and has really hit me recently as I have watched the show.

I am by no means a perfect human being and have made many mistakes in my life and this is had made me realize that Armaan is like all of us-he has made mistakes in life, but he is now paying for them. His love for Jassi is not a recent phenomenon, but rather something which has built up gradually over time (an idea which I find to be very romantic).  He and Jassi have been through it all together through thick and thin, and now I see why they should be together (as they both love each other).  We all make mistakes and Armaan I must say is paying heavily (courtesy of Ms. Jasmeet Walis'a revenge).

After watching today's episode, I realized that if I find someone who loves me as much as Armaan loves Jassi (for the way she is), then I will be truly blessed.

IDES—one of my dearest friends—it gives me great pleasure to hand Purab over to you (on Valentine's Day too!!), but Princess, Minnie, Daisy, Queen—move over b/c Anjali is totally fida over Armaan now and will be unwilling to compromise 😉

I do like Purab still (as someone who could be my friend) and I still wish that T & D had not even introduced the possibility of marriage to Jassi if they couldn't follow through with it---too much disappointment for those who wanted to see them together. I would never belittle his character b/c I feel he did a lot to help Jassi out and did make a huge impact on the show.😊

I just want to add that this isn't about "told you so's" and "converts" to the "other side"  I respect both Armaan and Purab fans (always have and always will).  It's just something I have personally come to realize and is a personal preference.  If we were all the same then the world would be a boring place.  So viva Armaanians and Purabians forever!!😊

…..god, I have way too much time on my hands—look at how long my post is!😕😕

hehehe, see my Armaan is sooooooo adorable that he can melt anyone's heart with his cute looks.

But you so know anju, Armaan belonged to Princess, Armaan belongs to Princess, and Armaan will always belong to Princess.

lol no fighting allowed😆

armaan belongs to shilpa

Wow Anjali !! So now I can have Purab all for my self. I wish Ides to had a similar confession!! God , T & D..please few more episodes like this and then I will have Purab all for me.

Thanks anju again!!😊😊😊

Originally posted by Manjot

lol no fighting allowed😆

armaan belongs to shilpa

😆....he he he he...so true!!

Originally posted by Manjot

lol no fighting allowed😆

armaan belongs to shilpa

You mean to say Princess right manjot???

You better (threat look)😆

Originally posted by pujas

Wow Anjali !! So now I can have Purab all for my self. I wish Ides to had a similar confession!! God , T & D..please few more episodes like this and then I will have Purab all for me.

Thanks anju again!!😊😊😊

lol.....lol....😆

hey anjali........it happens.....it happened to me 2.....i have similar feelings like you 2......hey now i dont have to write everything as u wrote everything that i feel too.......hehehehehe.....i think it happened to others toooo......

Hey admire ur guts and u really write welll.....

Edited by sneha_09 - 19 years ago
Anju....I have a confession too.......I STILL LOVE PURAB😉....but I love u too for handing over all rights of Purab to me.....everyone needs to be blessed with a selfless friend like u......🤗

hi anjali!

Thanks for ur nice post. I'm agree with u on many points. I also liked purab too but as only jassi's friends...even sometimes i really thought if i would have a wonderful friend like Purab & great lover like Arman. Ur analysis of arman's character is awesome...u've just spoken my words. I wish if T & D would have seperated this idea of being a lover & a Freiend at a time then purab fans wouldn't be hurt and arman fans wouldn't have to see him as villain.....we could see much more of arman's acting as a lover earlier.