Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

what is the future track???

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Hi,
I have not been following SGP lately.. but caught couple of scenes and then few posts here but I am nto exactly sure..
Is suhana going to leave kashyp house over sona track?? or is it that she wants to leave but doesnt go through with it??
have they changed this track from OBS and have made suhana actually leave???

I would love it if they haev chnaged and suhana does leave ishaan.. that character has been destroyed beyond redemption atleast for me... i tihnk if they haev changed the track from OBS then its be cause unlike in OBS this sona track was a disaster in SGP... people sympathised with suhana and absolutely hated ishaan,sona,badi maa, dadaji.. the only people who were liked were those who supported suhana like rajni disha... so this twist is to salvage the show...

i really hope suhana leaves and ishaan , badi ma, dadaji and sona admit that they were at wrong too.. no matter how wrong badi ma, dadaji and sona were an di could barely tolerate them.. i was most disgusted with ishaan's behavior... he was behaving like one despo whom a girl was paying attention to first time in his life...

kris_patel125 Senior Member
kris_patel125
kris_patel125

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
according to the TB article and SBS it seems like the story will go as it had in OBS, which i really dont want. i want her to leave and for ishaan to realize his mistake, as well as dadji, BM and sona.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviSinha18111192

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top