Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

pia=maithili's evil side?

taniya_dostii IF-Dazzler
taniya_dostii
taniya_dostii

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
hey guys!

my 2nd sem started 2day & in the morning, me & my frens were talking about the vampire dairies (basically about damon, my fren just ga-ga over him!) nyways, i was just catching up with some epis of it of Season1 after i came back home. while watching, i got confused as 2 y r both the bros after elena? (i started watching it a few weeks ago, was trying so hard to get the epis of 1st season!) i went to wiki & found this-
The series follows the life of Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev), who falls for a century-old vampire named Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley). Their lives grow more and more complicated as Stefan's vicious and malevolent elder brother Damon (Ian Somerhalder) returns to the town of Mystic Falls with a plan to wreak havoc on the town and also to plan a vendetta against his younger brother. Both brothers begin to show affection towards Elena, mainly because of her resemblance to their past love Katherine. It is revealed that Elena is Katherine's doppelganger, who eventually returns with plans against the trio.
I pretty much understood the whole thing, but the doppelganger bit was confusing. so, i clicked on the word & this is what i found-

In fictionfolklore, and popular culture, a doppelgnger (pronounced ['d?p?l?ge???]) is a tangible double of a living person that typically represents evil. In the vernacular, the word doppelgnger has come to refer (as in German "doppelt(e)") to any double or look-alike of a person.

The word is also used to describe the sensation of having glimpsed oneself in peripheral vision, in a position where there is no chance that it could have been a reflection. Doppelgngers are often perceived as a sinister form of bilocation and generally regarded as harbingers of bad luck. In some traditions, a doppelgnger seen by a person's friends or relatives portends illness or danger, while seeing one's own doppelgnger is an omen of death.

In Norse mythology, a vardger is a ghostly double who precedes a living person and is seen performing their actions in advance. In Ancient Egyptian mythology, a "ka" was a tangible "spirit double" having the same memories and feeling as the original person. In one Egyptian myth titled "The Greek Princess", an Egyptian view of the Trojan War, aka of Helen was used to mislead Paris of Troy, helping to stop the war.

my point here is that maybe not in the current track, but maybe in any future track, it may be revealed that pia actually is maithili's evil side! she might have come to take revenge frm abhay's family for killing her.

i'm not sure that whether whatever i'm saying is true or not, but thats what i thoughtafter watching some episodes of VD!

pl do post in ur comments!

tania

Edited by Tania92 - 03 January 2011 at 4:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gaya3DeviRoark

Gaya3Devi Senior Member
Gaya3Devi
Gaya3Devi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
I don't think this will happen. It my veiw. According to Piya's character.She can't hurt anyone who hurt her this can be understood when we see that she easily forgive Misha, Kabir and others who treated her badly.It only my point of view.Lets wait and watch. 
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
I have never read or watched Vampire diaries or the twilight series.

But from what we have seen in this show, Piya is a very sweet girl who means no harm to anyone. And at this point in time, I think she loves Abhay a lot and wants to find the reason for him going against her or hurting her even though she sees gi\lipmses of his love.

Edited by vinuchand - 03 January 2011 at 5:07am
mahi99 Newbie
mahi99
mahi99

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
i dun think pkyek wud go TVD way......n if it goes also den it wud be maithili who wud represent d evil.....coz in TVD elena was d gud one n kath. showed to be d evil though in flash-back dey showed dat kath. too was vrry gud n was deeply in luv wid stefan...n she revealed her luv wen she showed d two brothrs d illusion of her death back den in her era n went away 4m dem....so dat d 2 bros live happily..though d vice-versa happened....

Elena was a famous gal in her college n was a kind of gal who cud go to any extent to kip her reputation to d top as always...bt pia is'nt dat kind of gal,,we got d proof 4 dis by d extent of her curiosity in justice during maya's case..whr she lost her prestige b4 evry1,,bt stil did'nt backed up..so pia geting evil wud nvr be d case as per me..

N elena n kath. were nt at al related to each othr,,elena jus lukd much lyk kath.,,dats it..
Bt as per pkyek,pia is relatd to maithili by sum or odr way,may dat be by soul or past..coz she always keeps complaining 2 herself "why am i nt able 2 kip myself away 4m him?"..evn den wen she used to hate abhay lyk anything,she easily usd to get attractd to him..so 4m al dis its provd dat pia has sum relations wid maithili..n she becuming evil is nt posible as per me..
Well,dis is wat i think...u 2 may be curect..u nvr knw..!..Smile..Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index