Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

HOPELESS ROMANTIC MEMBERS !!!!

mehak29 Newbie
mehak29
mehak29

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged

HI GUYS,

I M HERE WITH A TOPIC ON THE QUESTION 'HOW MANY OF U R HOPELESS ROMANTIC?'

I MEAN HERE WE HAVE SOOOOOOO MANY MEMBERS AKA KMH LOVERS.SO AMONG ALL OF US HOW MANY OF U R HOPELESS ROMANTICS LIKE AROHI ?

THOSE WHO ALL DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF HOPELESS ROMANTIC,HERE IS THE MEANING:
1)
This person is in love with love.They believe in fairy tales and love.They're not to be confused as stalkers or creepy because that's not what a hopeless romantic is. All hopeless romantics are idealists,the sentimental dreamers,the imaginative and the fanciful when you get to know them.They often live with rose colored glasses on.They make lovelook like an art form with all the romantic things they do for their special someone.

2)

A hopeless romantic is not the same as a hopeless flirter. A hopeless romantic dreams of who they will spend the rest of their life with and what the two of them will do together. They want to be romanced with sweet simple things and the thoughtful amazing surprises. They dream of being loved but also loving somebody. They don't just want somebody to hold them. they also want to hold someone. They realize that love isn't just about one person but both people. they are hopelessly in love with being loved AND loving back.
3)
Many people have this defintion of a hopeless romantic all wrong....A hopeless romantic is NOT someone who cant get anyone and they die lonely. It is someone who is truly in love with true love. They will do anything to be with the person they love. They believe in the idea that there is only ONE person out there for you. They like to be adventurous and spontaneous with this person.
4)
Hopeless Romantics are NOT Hopeless per-say, but very true, caring, and loving people. They are "NOT MADE FOR TODAYS STANDARDS", sadly. They believe in passion, chivalry, and true love. They have loved sincerely at one point in their life, discovered what love feels like, and can't understand why it was not returned in the same form. Hopeless Romantics are usually dreamers, idealists, and sincere, however what they expect in any relationship is a full return for their effort and caring, to be loved as much as they loved. What makes them "Hopeless" is the fact that they are few and far between in todays daily life, and usually get let down in the long run, even though they gave all they had to give, money, love, time, housing, belongings. Hopeless Romantics give 100% ALL the time, and hope for the same in return.

BY THE WAY I M VERY HOPELESS ROMANTIC.

NOW ITS TIME 2 GIVE UR ANSWERS.

WITH LOADS OF LOVE,
MEHAK......Tongue Smile

Edited by mehak29 - 03 January 2011 at 4:26am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

coverswati2394chillwithKMHmedhahpsshiviloveskmhishikaek43gemini1217surpatelsheetal6angelina285rasika_DS

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
i m innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
chillwithKMH Newbie
chillwithKMH
chillwithKMH

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Count me in LOL
-medz- Goldie
-medz-
-medz-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
count me in !! i'm proud to be a HOPELESS ROMANTIC !! LOL
rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
count me in...
shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
u can include me aswell in hopeless romantic...member.. LOL
angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
you described it so well..definitely one to fall in that category
count me in
ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
I am hopelesly hopeless romantic person.. I believe in fairytale romantic stories and was really waoting for the day i fall in love with love... And one fine day it did knock my door and i joined the category....
By the way well written topic i liked it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index