India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishals film

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
hi you guys I was searching the net about anurag basu the director that Mishals in contact with , and I found out the Anurag is going to direct three films this year one called silence with priyanka and ranbir kapoor, one is a untitled project and a third one which he's going to try and squeeze in I think the third one is the one that Mishal has been offered , and I don't think that Anurag has given Mishal an exact date for when shooting will start , thats why these rumours have started and no one is there to clarify them . I think that if Mishal did actually reply to one of his fans and say that he is still doing LTL for a few more months its because even he is not sure when the shooting will start. 

I don't think we need worry because nothings been 100% finalised , and I think that Mishals counting his chickens before his eggs hatch . he's letting the excitement get to his head.  The film silences shooting hasn't even been completed yet.  

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmitturajushally_mmnx12--Saaki--mozart66divy609skavitha08duskartikbmeghapartiImmaculateDream

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Try to direct 3 films in 1 year?! Is that possible? No, I don't think Mishal is going to do a film any time soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
my dear that's what he said in his interview , I think he's just messing the poor guy around, I doubt Mishal will do any films this year .
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
@Sam: The film MR was doing with Anurag Basu was in 2008/2009 which was being produced by Anurag. That film was scrapped due to recession and also because Anurag got Kites. After that there has been no news of MR doing any films. If you have any concrete info about MR's films do share the news and its sources with us else please stop making such speculative threads which are causing distress to LTL fans. As of now MR has said he will TRY for films...he didnt say he is quitting LTL for some random filmy dreams.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82RuyaLaTuLa-Roopa-divy609bfunofbb123--Saaki--sub_rosamussy.jamshed--SONEE--.scorpio10--khushi--mysticgoryfilmsImmaculateDream

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
kshreya if ur going to read my post please make a point to read it properly I said I THINK , which means that this is my opinion , not a fact . I think that this is the film Mishal has been offered because Mishal in so many interviews has talked about being in contact with Anurag Basu and then I read the article about Anurag directing three films this year. And btw this post was supposed to put everyone's mind at ease that noting has been confirmed yet.
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
@Sam: I dont think anyone's mind will be at ease reading such speculative posts. Anyways I dont think any of us know whom MR is on close contact with from Bollywood. Till he makes an official announcement lets give the speculation a rest and continue to enjoy the show.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82LaTuLaAvocado.Girlshally_mdivy609mussy.jamshed--SONEE--.scorpio10mysticgoryfilmsImmaculateDream

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Sam: I dont think anyone's mind will be at ease reading such speculative posts. Anyways I dont think any of us know whom MR is on close contact with from Bollywood. Till he makes an official announcement lets give the speculation a rest and continue to enjoy the show.

@ Ksh : but after what I PMed u, do u think this is not true......I better leave or else shabz will kill me with chappels LOLLOLLOL

shabz sorry dearWink

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 03 January 2011 at 5:11am
sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Sam: The film MR was doing with Anurag Basu was in 2008/2009 which was being produced by Anurag. That film was scrapped due to recession and also because Anurag got Kites. After that there has been no news of MR doing any films. If you have any concrete info about MR's films do share the news and its sources with us else please stop making such speculative threads which are causing distress to LTL fans. As of now MR has said he will TRY for films...he didnt say he is quitting LTL for some random filmy dreams.

Thanks Ksh!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

Go to top