Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Didnt see any post on this so thought I will write it:

The voice says that :Some one is being troubled by the thoughts of her love that they have taken up to the writing.

Shows pihu writing a letter to Rudra. They say they will tell later as to what is in the letter but before that the efforts put in by Pihu to write it. She along with her maid jalebi (I guess I got the name right not sure) has mixed something in her hubby Abhay's drink. They show Abhay and Pihu on the bed. Pihu drinking water and the maid giving milk to Abhay.

They show the interview of Pihu and Abhay:

Pihu saying I didnt mix anything it was Rajrani and then says no jalebi did it. Abhay says it was not neednd ki goli but sowmething else - Ok and both laugh

They they say once Abhay is fast asleep, pihu with her wounded leg goes to write a letter to Rudra. And they ask her in the generation of mobile phones why do you write a letter.

Pihu says I wont tell you the reason why the letter, but there is a twist inbetween and thats why i am sending a letter and says I am smart.

Now for contents of the letter:

"Today life has brought us again closer, I guess this is what is called fate, Truth is that we are made for each other only. Tonight I will wait for you in the lawn"

The voice says, after this letter I guess everyone will know how much Pihu wants Rudra back in her life.

And says, but her hubby who is doing seva of his sick wife does not know what his wife is upto behind his back. they show Abhay feeding Pihu and the song jhoru ka ghulam is being played.

They show some scenes. and then the voice says, soon along with Abhay even gauri will get a zor ka jhatka zor se.

And pihu says, get out of his life or something. As long as I am alive you will never be able to get Rudr.

Link below:
credit for the link goes to aditi from Pyar ki Ek kahani forum..
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=380690
Edited by vinuchand - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What does mean "zor ka jhatka zor se"?
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG... OMG.. OMG..his track seems very interesting...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for sharing.what will really happen next ??????????????????
Amber10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing...seems like interesting track ahead
aesa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow how far will pihu go to keep Rudra in her life?
cemre thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love aditti🤗 .........................but😡 i hate pihu caracter ............bacause she is very jealous and selfish.🤢   Edited by cemre - 13 years ago
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks all of you.