India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Rich India ....Rich backdrops

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
My post in this session is not regarding CCBM.I wan't to some other thing.When I see these shows i feel a flavour of ethinicity.Our shows has different backdrops.Some r vry puctual abt their Parampara,while othrs r Quiet modern stuffs.Star plus is itself is the best example of such encyclopidea.But hatsoff to colors channel who firstly starts tasting such cultural ethinicity for its viewers((disclaimer:-Its jst mi finding,may be some other channel already started it))[example:- Balika vadhu points the richness of Rajasthan that we just studied in our history books],,Eventhough importance of backdrops become an epidemic to othr channels...Star plus also starts emphasising them...bst example is Yeh rishta........firstly delivers a bound of cultural and visual retreat....Marvadi life become a closest observation.....But one thing Channel gives scintillations of Gujju backdrop through there shows Saathiya,Hamari devrani,Behenein,Baa Baby aur bahu...Whr first 2 emphasis its beauty and strength...Backdrop of Himachal is also coolest visual treat....CCBM had almost made justice towards that .....That coolness and cutness is seen in this unconventional love story....Now came to Ektaji's family.....Ekta favorite backdrop which is unique too is BEngali...her many serials witnessed this...Tere liye recent flick is one such...Its also so juicy to see that style...Apart from Bhojpuri  backdrop is  working out good....speciality of them r there slangs..its seems to be so good..Most of shows like prathigya,RBP r such...On this context if marathi gang also to be mentioned.....Most of the hits r from marathi backdrop like PR,LTL etc..star plus is now xperimentin with it by their new show Dor,Navya....Amidst most distinguishin one is Haryani...NAIDL,Maaryada so paves a good treat...Also bihari gang r also empowering as in BVD ...............So what i wants to convey is These shows back drops supports rich heritage of india...Being a south indian its my pleasure to see this awsome and remarkable ethinicity and cultural backdrops....

Love.NivRen Groupbie
Love.NivRen
Love.NivRen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
i dont get it. this forums for chand chupa so why bring anything else into it.
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Its i peace of mind only////////////////

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index