Episode Discussion Thread: 3rd Jan'11- 7th Jan'11 - Page 99

Posted: 13 years ago
Robi returns in sbs it was shown that robi comes 2 his house after some months everyone 1 family wer out in d hal n ritesh was speaking n aonu,tani n robi wer listening
after some months....already?.....so Onu taani ki shaadi ho gayi? πŸ˜† coz 17 days are obviously over?
No b4 d marriage he comes 2 know now what ritesh has done 2 his family,n he is in mood of taking revenge 4m tani n every1 who has hurt him
revenge from taani for what ritesh has done??
He seems 2 b a angry man now n wil take revenge 4m tani becoz of what happened with his marriage n ritesh becoz he has killed his sister n has betrayed his father
The voicover was describing his looks and how he was back in a new look and is yet unaware of what is happening in the house...πŸ˜† I guess he will be clueless about Ritesh-Nupur, and will still hold a grudge against Taani..though I don't think he will take revenge as such....i mean how can you make such a drastic change of opinion about someone who you considered as family?? πŸ˜•
meg....if ritesh can change between blackhearted villan and tragic hero on a munite to mite basis to phir kuch bhi possible haiπŸ˜†
besides which robi has yet to display that kind of maturity......i hope he does......but i wouldn't bet on it.........

So basically...Robi waapas aaya TapLi ka thepla banaane ke liye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No wonder they showed us such a confused Mauli so early!

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

So basically...Robi waapas aaya TapLi ka thepla banaane ke liye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No wonder they showed us such a confused Mauli so early!

lizzie tapli ka thepla banaye to phir bhi one can understand where he is coming from.........πŸ˜†
but to still want to have a go at taani.......after having had time to cool off........is a bitπŸ€”............
uff the ganguly's* and their pride and prejudice....lizzieπŸ˜†

(*onu excepted.....onu is a changeling i think.....looking at shekhar and his other 2 bacchas...)
i still have doubt with anu being shekhar's son...twist?πŸ€”<scratching head>