Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread: 3rd Jan'11- 7th Jan'11 (Page 89)

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pratamesh

Hope post leap ritesh is shown as a good person who knows tani truth n wants 2 help taanu for ananyas last wish what she had made

i hope rithesh and nupur disappears post leap...wouldnt that be a safer step?Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pratamesh

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KDHMDfan

but BT characters have neevr been shown to have normal sensibilities.....most of the times......wonder how these CVs think.....of human relationships.......
shekhar shows no regrets with respect to Bimal despite their deep bond of friendship.......robi shows no reaction to his sister's death and his parents grief?.......taposh has no reaction to the death of a girl he once thought of as his sister and had a close bond with....even if just for old times sake.....

To give Robi credit, he did sound like he was crying and agitated on the phone...probably he put the phone down or whatever because he was too upset...also considering the arrangements were made so fast, I don't think he would have reached in time for her funeral, anyway...especially considering he was unreachable right up till the moment of Ananya's antim kriya. And sometimes family members abroad can get so upset as to feel they cannot face their deceased loved ones at a funeral, but that is usually when they've been so badly injured that it's almost painful to look at them...it's Taposh I was kinda Confused about...I mean, fine you don't want to go for her funeral, that's a different thing, but those 20-odd years of friendship where you consider each other siblings rather than friends, should that give him at least a moment to pause? It's not some stranger who died, it's the woman he considered his sister, who loved him as strongly and powerfully before Riteish came along...I was hoping for a reaction of some sort...

deeps07

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Since ritesh has his kids he wont die but definately nupur wont wait for anu for 3yrs hope that d cvs dont show some stupid thing.

deeps07

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Chalo, at least there's one piece of good news that Robbie isn't coming back before the leap. But it's completely ridiculous that he rages on the phone or whatever but he doesn't bother to come home. Oh well, at least he won't be back for the wedding (TaAnu's wedding, just reminding people LOL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07Pratamesh

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
well...taposh too has a reason...u see Embarrassed...afterall,he is a jerkAngry....and the cv's r the bigger jerks with nonsense as their PG topic...Confused

Edited by deeps07 - 05 January 2011 at 3:11am
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
I mean I understand that it may be hard to face but at the end of the day, it's his sister.

Oh and don't get me started on Taposh....idiot.
soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
liz....robi was upset on the phone.....but normally wouldn't one return to be with one's family at a time like this?........i can understand his not being there at the funeral....it all happened too suddenly......but its not as if robi can fly back for a visit ....to see his mother at least ......he can return to the US after that.......
not that i want robi to come back and cause more problems for taAnu....but still its his sister......
and taposh may not want to go there due to the awkwardness of the situation....thats fine.....but he didn't seem to even spare ananya a thought.......that was as odd as shekhar not sparing a thought for bimal......
soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
but there is no pint in ranting abt any of it....cos like i said the BT CVs just don't seem to have normal sensibilities.....even in the love story there were so many moments that should have been shown which would have been beautiful and added so much more emotional depth to the story at important milestones in Onu and taani's blossoming love that they just glossed over and they instead dwell at length on a lot of crap....oftentimes......

Lubz.TaAnu

Go to top