Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread: 3rd Jan'11- 7th Jan'11 (Page 84)

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Joined: 03 October 2008
Posts: 43629

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Am sure Tani is gonna sympathize with Ritesh now keeping in mind her track record of mahanta DeadOuchDisapprove and might even support her, which will obviously anger the gangulies who have just lost a family member because of him


Edited by Soaps1 - 05 January 2011 at 1:47am

laali-G Groupbie
laali-G
laali-G

Joined: 13 November 2009
Posts: 90

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

Originally posted by Lubz89

Ab to Onu hi bacha hai =|.

par anu aaj thak double standards kabhi nahiin dikhaayeEmbarrassed...so cv's better not make him start nowAngry....mujhe anu par poora bharosa hein..Day DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed
mujhe bhiEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11754

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

Originally posted by Lubz89

Ab to Onu hi bacha hai =|.

par anu aaj thak double standards kabhi nahiin dikhaayeEmbarrassed...so cv's better not make him start nowAngry....mujhe anu par poora bharosa hein..Day DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed


True. Mujhe bhi lekin CVs ka kya barosa? Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Joined: 03 October 2008
Posts: 43629

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laali-G

Originally posted by deeps07

Originally posted by Lubz89

Ab to Onu hi bacha hai =|.

par anu aaj thak double standards kabhi nahiin dikhaayeEmbarrassed...so cv's better not make him start nowAngry....mujhe anu par poora bharosa hein..Day DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed
mujhe bhiEmbarrassed


Mujhe bhi Day Dreaming


Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Joined: 12 June 2005
Posts: 3280

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

dont u guys think...the way story is proceeding...robbi is showing the exact character of shekharConfused....i mean...robbi was all so close to taani once...and when something didnt happen according to his wishConfused..he started blaming her...OuchDisapprove...
 
I'd add to what Nads said and say that sadly that's the case with the entire family, except Onu and Neelu...that too Robi started paying real attention to Taani only after she covers up his necklace crime, and then because through her he can get Mauli...the foundation itself on which Robi's relationship with Taani was built was very weak to start with -- strong friendships go beyond what the person can do for you...it should be to a point that it doesn't matter what s/he does/doesn't do for you or you for her/him, but on what you feel...mehsoos. Onu's relationship with Taani has it. Even when he's not talking to her Taani knows he cares, which is why she takes liberties with throwing attitude.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07soapsuds

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Joined: 13 August 2006
Posts: 3932

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Am sure Tani is gonna sympathize with Ritesh now keeping in mind her track record of mahanta DeadOuchDisapprove and might even support her, which will obviously anger the gangulies who have just lost a family member because of him

and for the first time we couldnt blame the ganguly's if they do...ConfusedOuchOuchOuch....
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Joined: 13 August 2006
Posts: 3932

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

Originally posted by deeps07

dont u guys think...the way story is proceeding...robbi is showing the exact character of shekharConfused....i mean...robbi was all so close to taani once...and when something didnt happen according to his wishConfused..he started blaming her...OuchDisapprove...
 
I'd add to what Nads said and say that sadly that's the case with the entire family, except Onu and Neelu...that too Robi started paying real attention to Taani only after she covers up his necklace crime, and then because through her he can get Mauli...the foundation itself on which Robi's relationship with Taani was built was very weak to start with -- strong friendships go beyond what the person can do for you...it should be to a point that it doesn't matter what s/he does/doesn't do for you or you for her/him, but on what you feel...mehsoos. Onu's relationship with Taani has it. Even when he's not talking to her Taani knows he cares, which is why she takes liberties with throwing attitude.

i agree with everything but not  @bold part, lizzy...he always prefered taani to nupur na....when anu chose nupur he did say taani should have been his baudi...and at that time there was no mention of robbi's affection towards mouli...Confused


Edited by deeps07 - 05 January 2011 at 1:54am
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11754

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
And obv Nupur won't go so easily so I suggest Onu picks her up and throws her out the same way he brought her in (but without her trying to kiss/hug him!)

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~:* Anupriya Kapoor AT *:~ (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Pyari_Zahra   Replies: 136   Views: 21130

Pyari_Zahra 136 21130 01 December 2011 at 9:40am by -GoldMist-
~:*Harshad Chopda Appreciation Thread *:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 772   Views: 69741

SunShine_A 772 69741 04 July 2011 at 2:25pm by Alisha.
Rajat Tokas/Robindo AT Petition link 1st pg

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: --sanchita--   Replies: 1203   Views: 86201

--sanchita-- 1203 86201 28 May 2011 at 1:42pm by farhassan51
Episode Discussion Thread: 23-27th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 532   Views: 24425

-Dimple- 532 24425 30 August 2010 at 2:50am by -vandy-
Episode Discussion Thread: 16-20th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 318   Views: 14255

-Dimple- 318 14255 21 August 2010 at 11:10am by .Angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index