Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread: 3rd Jan'11- 7th Jan'11 (Page 80)

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

I hate that, too, Nads...,much as I like Nikhil the actor I feel absolutely no pity whatsoever for Riteish...if he had regretted what he had done and tried to make amends to the family and got thwarted maybe I would have pitied him...but he doesn't even regret what he did to Ananya, just goes around claiming that Taani was reponsible for what happened Angry And this was the same guy who had no qualms or regrets killing off Bhimalendu the way he did! He knew from the beginning that his chaal to break the friendship between Bhimal and Shekhar would have a horrible effect on Bhimal's already deteriorating death, but instead he's happy when it happens. I wished SO much yesterday that Laboni would bring up at least once what Bhimal went through because of him...I mean he's running around blaming Taani for what Ananya went through, but wasn't that the same thing he did to Bhimal and in that case does he deserve any less?

Exactly how can anyone feel sympathetic with him when he is still not accepting that what has happened with him is his own fault and going around cursing Onu and throwing daggers at Tani, what is there fault? If he was reformed wouldn't he accept that its his fault that anannya is dead? He is the one who changed the pills, he is the one who had a relation with gulabo ... i feel no sympathy with him honestly ....  even if we leave bimel episode thinking he reformed now how the hell can you still feel sympathy for him when he is going around blaming others for what is his fault? Dead BT is seriously beyond me ... even if he completely reforms i can never feel sympathetic towards him because of all that he has been doing Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

But the mahaanata bit was usually mostly for the family hai na? And then once in a while like the phase where she goes beserk trying to get him the factory and bring back Nupur...barring those, her TL's for Onu were very ordinary and very sweet...THAT'S what I want...Day Dreaming

Thats exactly my point when i say Onu's tere liye has been much more as a friend because all those were for Tani, not for family not for anyone else ... when he was in love with nupur even then when he did not want tani married to someone bad was for her not for laboni not for anyone else but purely for her ... where as in tani's case other than a few mostly its been for family and mahanta sets in when its for family ... so i dont want Onu to be mahan, I just want him to be Tere Liye Day Dreaming

I love tani's tere liyes Day Dreaming but not her mahanta for family key liye LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 04 January 2011 at 11:24pm

Elizabeth Darcy

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

I hate that, too, Nads...,much as I like Nikhil the actor I feel absolutely no pity whatsoever for Riteish...if he had regretted what he had done and tried to make amends to the family and got thwarted maybe I would have pitied him...but he doesn't even regret what he did to Ananya, just goes around claiming that Taani was reponsible for what happened Angry And this was the same guy who had no qualms or regrets killing off Bhimalendu the way he did! He knew from the beginning that his chaal to break the friendship between Bhimal and Shekhar would have a horrible effect on Bhimal's already deteriorating death, but instead he's happy when it happens. I wished SO much yesterday that Laboni would bring up at least once what Bhimal went through because of him...I mean he's running around blaming Taani for what Ananya went through, but wasn't that the same thing he did to Bhimal and in that case does he deserve any less?

Exactly how can anyone feel sympathetic with him when he is still not accepting that what has happened with him is his own fault and going around cursing Onu and throwing daggers at Tani, what is there fault? If he was reformed wouldn't he accept that its his fault that anannya is dead? He is the one who changed the pills, he is the one who had a relation with gulabo ... i feel no sympathy with him honestly ....  even if we leave bimel episode thinking he reformed now how the hell can you still feel sympathy for him when he is going around blaming others for what is his fault? Dead BT is seriously beyond me ... even if he completely reforms i can never feel sympathetic towards him because of all that he has been doing Sleepy

Agreed...I wouldn't have cared about the Bhimal episode if I really believed he was reformed, but like you I think he is just searching for a bali ka bakra that isn't him. I had been waiting so long for  a Laboni bhashan to Riteish but somehow the one she gave had no mention of what he did to their family, which should - if he was really reformed - make him want to shrink in shame, because he did to another person's husband and father what he thinks Taani did to him...

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 04 January 2011 at 11:26pm

deeps07

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Agreed...I wouldn't have cared about the Bhimal episode if I really believed he was reformed, but like you I think he is just searching for a bali ka bakra that isn't him. I had been waiting so long for  a Laboni bhashan to Riteish but somehow the one she gave had no mention of what he did to their family, which should - if he was really reformed - make him want to shrink in shame, because he did to another person's husband and father what he thinks Taani did to him...

You know i did not find it odd that laboni did not mention bimel ... because thats how laboni, tani and onu are i mean not revengeful, rub it in sort of people i mean ... but yea i did want Shehkar to realize his mistake but i guess that its too much to ask for Ermm

Edited by Soaps1 - 04 January 2011 at 11:32pm
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

You know i did not find it odd that laboni did not mention bimel ... because thats how laboni, tani and onu are i mean not revengeful, rub it in sort of people i mean ... but yea i did want Shehkar to realize his mistake but i guess that its too much to ask for Ermm

I guess that was his ulta way of saying sorry...LOL...I mean I remember when Bhimal and Shekhar had that fight over Shekhar arranging Ananya's marriage to that Uttam fellow, the first thing Shekhar did after that fight was to free Taposh who was in jail then...he didn't mention the fight or how he acted but he showed Bhimal that he still cared about him...I know that's a small thing compared to what the Gangulys have put the Banerjees through unknowingly, but I guess it would be consistent with his character...but that doesn't mean I'm not disappointed that we don't have even ONE scene of Shekhar remembering Bhimal and regretting over not listening to him Ermm
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

And am still waiting to see when he realizes love he sacrifices his life and soul for love ... i hope they have not forgotten this most important part Ermm

now even this worries me...hope he wont do the tere liye bit by sacrificing taani to rithesh out of love...DeadDead...ab mujhe bhi bure bure khayaal aane lage hein..DisapproveCry
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

But the mahaanata bit was usually mostly for the family hai na? And then once in a while like the phase where she goes beserk trying to get him the factory and bring back Nupur...barring those, her TL's for Onu were very ordinary and very sweet...THAT'S what I want...Day Dreaming

Thats exactly my point when i say Onu's tere liye has been much more as a friend because all those were for Tani, not for family not for anyone else ... when he was in love with nupur even then when he did not want tani married to someone bad was for her not for laboni not for anyone else but purely for her ... where as in tani's case other than a few mostly its been for family and mahanta sets in when its for family ... so i dont want Onu to be mahan, I just want him to be Tere Liye Day Dreaming

I love tani's tere liyes Day Dreaming but not her mahanta for family key liye LOL

I know...I love how their real love lies in the small things...not the mahaan ones...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07Soaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

I know...I love how their real love lies in the small things...not the mahaan ones...LOL

But thats the story of days gone by Ouch now its anything but tere liye

Go to top