Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread: 3rd Jan'11- 7th Jan'11 (Page 79)

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_sparsha

he knows only half truth. And what evidence he will find against tani? When he comes to know about ritesh's saach, he wont be able to do anything.

Do you think after the way he blamed tani and even onu for moly taposh affair he will need any proof? Nupur filling his ears would be enough Sleepy

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KDHMDfan

hey nads ....and i had another thought.....abt the basu blooper......but got a patient to see right now....will discuss later.....maybe much much later....busy day.....

Dunno why but this made me go ROFL
Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Originally posted by priya_sparsha

he knows only half truth. And what evidence he will find against tani? When he comes to know about ritesh's saach, he wont be able to do anything.

Do you think after the way he blamed tani and even onu for moly taposh affair he will need any proof? Nupur filling his ears would be enough

Obviously he'll blame Taani only...after all he was there when Riteish accused Taani of changing the pills and the only reason Robi refused to believe him then was because at that point he was still grateful for Taani saving him for the necklace thing so as far as she was concerned her poop could well be perfume LOL But obviously now he'll be all too ready to believe that Taani tried to kill Ananya, and I'm sure the one person who will be filling his ears with news would be Nupur and no one else...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
And am still waiting to see when he realizes love he sacrifices his life and soul for love ... i hope they have not forgotten this most important part Ermm
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

And am still waiting to see when he realizes love he sacrifices his life and soul for love ... i hope they have not forgotten this most important part Ermm

Seriously...he needs to do enough Tere Liye's to match Taani mahaan's hisaab...Confused I really REALLY hope that the CVs haven't forgotten that Sleepy
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

Seriously...he needs to do enough Tere Liye's to match Taani mahaan's hisaab...Confused I really REALLY hope that the CVs haven't forgotten that Sleepy

Oh please i certainly don't want Onu to be mahan ... jaisa hey waisa hi theek hey no mahanta please LOL I feel Onu's Tere Liye are much more as a friend much much more than even tani's, but now i want to see some more in love too Day Dreaming  but not in mahan way of tani, definately not LOL
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KDHMDfan

And why do i feel Shehkar will again believe any BS about tani? Ermm
actually nads i didn't want to say it when everyone was feeling happy......but i felt exactly the same.....sigh......

And aslo i have this dreadful feeling that separation will happen because of robby or MU Dead and ritesh will be the one who will support tani afterwards DeadDead

I hate how in BT shows 4 ansoo bha kar koi bhi good guy ho jata hey Sleepy

I just hope they dont kill the show further by showing Onu misunderstand Tani ... because he also promised anannya he will marry tani no matter what, it just cant be that they keep showing them taking care of kids but forget the other part Angry

I have a feeling it might be Robi too...I mean firstly his look and all has already been decided...though seriously I fail to understand how in the span of just a month he ends up getting a 'new look', my God clichetives, most people who have to go and settle down abroad have other more pressing things to worry about than their looks...adjusting to the place and the food, getting used to the language and their ways, learning to not make a fool of themselves there...you bring the guy back from America when he hasn't even had enough time to settle and already a new look? Confused

I hate that, too, Nads...,much as I like Nikhil the actor I feel absolutely no pity whatsoever for Riteish...if he had regretted what he had done and tried to make amends to the family and got thwarted maybe I would have pitied him...but he doesn't even regret what he did to Ananya, just goes around claiming that Taani was reponsible for what happened Angry And this was the same guy who had no qualms or regrets killing off Bhimalendu the way he did! He knew from the beginning that his chaal to break the friendship between Bhimal and Shekhar would have a horrible effect on Bhimal's already deteriorating health, but instead he's happy when it happens. I wished SO much yesterday that Laboni would bring up at least once what Bhimal went through because of him...I mean he's running around blaming Taani for what Ananya went through, but wasn't that the same thing he did to Bhimal and in that case does he deserve any less?

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 04 January 2011 at 11:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

Oh please i certainly don't want Onu to be mahan ... jaisa hey waisa hi theek hey no mahanta please LOL I feel Onu's Tere Liye are much more as a friend much much more than even tani's, but now i want to see some more in love too Day Dreaming  but not in mahan way of tani, definately not LOL

But the mahaanata bit was usually mostly for the family hai na? And then once in a while like the phase where she goes beserk trying to get him the factory and bring back Nupur...barring those, her TL's for Onu were very ordinary and very sweet...THAT'S what I want...Day Dreaming

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 04 January 2011 at 11:17pm

Go to top